Displaying inchies

jdrhope

Displaying inchies

Post by jdrhope »

I finally got around to displaying the inchies that I have collected from Pam Butler's inchie swap and couple other smaller inchie swap I have been in over the last couple of months. This is only about 1/2 of the inchies that I have. They are in one of the 12 x 12 frames from michaels.

If you would like to see them in a enlarged picture, go to my blogspot link below and you can inlarge the photo to see details.
Attachments
inchie_collection.JPG
inchie_collection.JPG (32.58 KiB) Viewed 419 times
Holly

Re: Displaying inchies

Post by Holly »

Very pretty Hope. I want to do the same thing now that I have a larger scrap room. Just will be awhile before I have time to do it.
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Definitely a pretty display.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

wow! It's great that you're displaying all of them - all of those little works of art shouldn't be hidden away.
Pam Cook #48
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Cool! :cool5:
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

That looks great! I recognized a few of my own on there. :) I need to buy a few of those for the inchies from the swaps I've been in. I just need to get my entire life in order!
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Gorgeous...I've never made an inchie!
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Love the display. Thanks for sharing and giving me some ideas.. :)
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

They look great in that frame.
KnitterPam

Post by KnitterPam »

Hi guys, haven't been over here in a while....Hope, your frame looks great. I finally organized mine too, from the last couple of swaps. I organized them by color, separating out the Xmas ones (I'll do those in a diff frame, bought a 9x20, will hang it up seasonally). Here it is again for those of you who don't get over to CS' site much.

I stuck them first on strips of white cardstock to make it easier to mount them, and then I attached them to a sheet of Basic Grey - looks like burlap up close.

Oh, I did my thrinchies this way too - and used the few extra thrinchies to make some cards...

(Thrinchie picture is first, then the inchie picture...)
Attachments
thrinchie wall art.jpg
thrinchie wall art.jpg (68.59 KiB) Viewed 238 times
rainbow inchie wall art 0509.jpg
rainbow inchie wall art 0509.jpg (70.4 KiB) Viewed 239 times
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Pam,
These look great! I recognized one of my inchies on there! Of course, we have the Rainbow Inchie swap going on so maybe your display will inspire more people to join. I have not done anything yet with my inchies or my thrinchies - I keep thinking about it though. LOL