A Little About Brushes

LadyJaine

A Little About Brushes

Post by LadyJaine »

I just fought my way through loading brushes in CS3. It's easier than I remembered. I posted some chatty directions on my blog. I have created brushes in the past, but have had issues loading and saving them the way that I wanted to. I'm thinking about fighting my way through that next and sharing the directions. But not today. Today I want to play with my new brushes!
jfugina

Re: A Little About Brushes

Post by jfugina »

I know how to load brushes in PSE, but my problem with brushes are that, aside from erasing, I tend to forget that they're there. :shock: I even took a bunch of the transparencies from a CS digi kit and made a brush set out of them, just to see if I could.

It's like having drawers and drawers full of rubber stamps, but when the drawers are always closed, it's tough to remember that you even have all those stamps, much less what each one looks like.

Do you know if there's a way to print out the brush catalogs? Even if the scale wasn't exactly right, it would be nice to have a printed contact sheet kind of thing for the brush files that have images in them.

Sorry for the hijack - but I figured this was kind of related, and if it's something you know how to do, you should include it in your tutorial. :D
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

Julie showed me how to do it, easy peasy!! I seem to be addicted to digital this week :)
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Yep, easy to add - but not so easy to remember having them. Or maybe that's just me... :anyone:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

Not just you... can't ever remember what I added yesterday :)
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
LadyJaine

Post by LadyJaine »

I got two sets of files, one for the .abr files that I loaded. The other is a set of .png files that I can browse through in Bridge.

So, if you create and load a set of brushes from a set of graphic files, I'd say save the graphic files so you can browse them.