Rachelle's Quilted LFB Display

azemigh

Rachelle's Quilted LFB Display

Post by azemigh »

I'm just a working my way through all these lovely finished swaps I have. This is going to hang in my sewing room. I took an 18x18 inch piece of foam core and put 4 different 8.5x8.5 patterned papers (all Basic Grey Urban Couture collection) in each corner. Then I put half-inch strips of black around each one. Then I arranged all the LFBs in a 9 patch grid. Thanks again for looking!
Attachments
Quilted LFB Display_small.jpg
Quilted LFB Display_small.jpg (49.02 KiB) Viewed 332 times
Holly

Re: Rachelle's Quilted LFB Display

Post by Holly »

Now I really like that idea too! If you sit back and look at it good, it appears to be a larger quilt. I need foamcore--will be getting some this weekend! I was doing mine on a smaller piece --but I like the results with the other paper behind the pages better. So --off to the store I go.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Very cool Rachelle. I am loving all you different display modes
I went to display mine the other, had an idea, only problem--they are in my current "safe" spot. Which means they might show up some time in the next 6 months :roll:
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

That's really funny Christy, because that's where all 4 seasons of my original LFBs are. Maybe yours and mine are keeping each other company. :shock:
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Holly wrote:Now I really like that idea too! If you sit back and look at it good, it appears to be a larger quilt. I need foamcore--will be getting some this weekend! I was doing mine on a smaller piece --but I like the results with the other paper behind the pages better. So --off to the store I go.
I also started off with a smaller piece of foam core, 14x14 I think and it just looked too crowded so it expanded. :D
Monica

Post by Monica »

Wow! That's a wonderful piece of wall art you've got there!

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

very pretty
southernpeach35

Post by southernpeach35 »

beautiful and would look fabulous hanging in a scrap room....looking aournd my room with the bare walls :tomato:

tee hee