I have an extra that I can mail out to
you. How long a wait before giving up
entirely.
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
Holly

Re: Vintage Flower ATC Swap Due Jan 31

Post by Holly »

I pmed Honey to see if she still has the receipt so she could let you know when they were mailed. But yeah, sounds like to me they were lost. Probably sitting in sone Postmaster's office next to my tin can.
unicornsjulie

Post by unicornsjulie »

thanks holly, all sorted thank you for your concern. i will let you all know when they arrive. sooooo looking forward to them as this was and is my first o/s swap. i was in the birds one in here too so hopefully i should get them soon too. :clap:
Holly

Post by Holly »

Hope so too-- but I don't think they have been sent out yet.
Pam in FL

Post by Pam in FL »

Holly wrote:I pmed Honey to see if she still has the receipt so she could let you know when they were mailed. But yeah, sounds like to me they were lost. Probably sitting in sone Postmaster's office next to my tin can.
Holly, they have my tin can too! Been making another one to send, but it doesn't look as good as the last one. I'm dissappointed.
unicornsjulie

Post by unicornsjulie »

Honey - i just got them i am so excited my very first o/s swap has arrived. the work is awesome. lovely talented ladies thank you so much. these will be treasured by me. thank you once again for having an aussie amongst you. look forward to some more swaps.