CS February Kit Spoiler Here

Save some $ Find out what works
Ruth Ann Landry

Re: CS February Kit Spoiler Here

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

perfect paper for those pix....now those are cakes!!!!
Holly

Post by Holly »

Judi-- the paper is great for those pics. the LOs are terrific.
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

The ladies are right, perfect match!!! And what fun that must have been at the competition, I watch it all the time on FoodNetwork. I love to decorate cakes!
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

This cake competition takes place every spring outside of Baltimore. They said this past year they had more entries in the wedding cake competition than they had at the one in OK that they have on Food Network. We want to go to that one sometime too. They also had a timed event like the ones they have on FN the morning we were there. There were 4 teams of 2. they each had to do a cake using the same cake topper but they weren't told what it would look like or what colors they had to use until that morning. Norm who has been a competitor on some of the FN challenges was the emcee. I haven't scrapped those pics yet or the ones for most of the wedding cakes. They did the same thing they did in OK last year. Each person chose a fabric and then interpreted it on their cake. They were INCREDIBLE! I will post them when I get them scrapped. (It may not be soon. I have a lot going on right now.)
Jenni Benni

Post by Jenni Benni »

Judy...I love that LO. I love to decorate cakes too.
Jenni Benni
Mom to 3 sweet little boys.
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

Here's one I did with it! I've ALSBed the whole kit and picked out photos and am starting on paper pack number two - this is the only lo that isn't from Retreat. This coming PSL challenge is for the Feb kit so I'm saving them.
Attachments
layouts 240.JPG
layouts 240.JPG (75.65 KiB) Viewed 219 times
Paula

Post by Paula »

Love it, Dani, those colors look great with the pictures :clap: :clap: Looks like she was having a wonderful time :cool5: :cool5:

Paula
Jenni Benni

Post by Jenni Benni »

Very nice Dani. Those make great girl colors.
Jenni Benni
Mom to 3 sweet little boys.
Luly

Post by Luly »

That is great! Also, thanks for the heads up. I didnt realize the coming challenge was for this months kit.. I will have to get ALSBing..
coolboxuk

Post by coolboxuk »

I would have liked this as the "real kit" - I'm only on digi JR nowadays because the kits are so expensive to send now they come with Fedex and they always automatically pay customs duty which we never had to via post. Sniff...