I Love Schmoozing with Suze.. LOL

Sharonv

I Love Schmoozing with Suze.. LOL

Post by Sharonv »

Anyway, just got her newsletter and that prompted me, of course, to go have a look at the site again today.

How cool is this stamp? I love what she has done with it. Looks pretty versatile for lots of art!

http://www.schmoozewithsuze.com/product ... 0519200238

Actually I love just about everything on the site LOL. She also has very limited new Ephemera, so from Paris.
n8tvtexan

Re: I Love Schmoozing with Suze.. LOL

Post by n8tvtexan »

COOL STAMP! and website! I bookmarked it for exploring later.
Monica

Post by Monica »

Suze does fabulous stuff, doesn't she? She posts on the Rangerink Yahoo forum every so often. I love that she responds to people's inquiries on the forum regarding her products.

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Yep I am on a ranger link email group. Neith introduced me to it and Suze has emailed me privately about things too. She's lovely :)
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Monica where do you live? I don't mean your street address... LOL, but you seem to be here when most of the US girls are sleeping :)
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

That's a neat stamp. I'll be exploring her site later too. Thanks for the link Sharon!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

very very cool.
another bookmarked site thanks to Sharon
Monica

Post by Monica »

Sharonv wrote:Monica where do you live? I don't mean your street address... LOL, but you seem to be here when most of the US girls are sleeping :)
Washington State..... but I'm a night owl by nature and I tend to stay up late on Fridays and Saturdays. It really annoys my DH cause if he does that he gets sick! His body doesn't adjust well to time changes in his daily routine... daylight savings always throws him off for a couple weeks. Besides, if I didn't stay up so late, I couldn't chat with you, our other gals from Down Under, n8tvtexan in Japan.....

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin