Suprise ball swap- All balls received! see u in chat tonight

azemigh

Re: Suprise ball swap- please check in!

Post by azemigh »

Homemade heart shaped pizza here! Dates back to our college days when the local pizza parlour used to do that on V-Day. We just kept the tradition through the years. Kids love it! Especially when we do individual ones.
flojo

Post by flojo »

All I'm saying is, even if you are doing something together that is special to you, how do you break away and say oh I have to go online to open my ball. Just know that I only asked because it is a special day for some. We don't celebrate that day simply because we have always referred to it as a Hallmark Holiday. Do you know how much scrappin' stuff I could get with what it costs for red roses and/or dinner. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am never home at 9 p.m. But I will try to be there cause I really want to see what everybody got.
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

I chose Valentine's day on purpose. Yes, some people go out, but many people feel left out. That's why I initiated the swap! If you can't be with us, have a great time, and please post what you get, after the fact.

I was thinking we could log into the chat, and start opening together. As people discover things and stuff falls out, add a post. Once we're all done, we can post pictures in the gallery if we want to. Remember to be logged into the forum, then head over to the chat.
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

I'll be there Luanne.....(9EST-8CST)....
Lynn K

Post by Lynn K »

I will be there if I have a ball to open I think mine is lost somewhere or some mail / package carrier is having fun opening MY BALL!!!
flojo

Post by flojo »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Whoo hoo! My ball came today. Yippee!!!! :greenbounce: :happywave: :greenbounce: :greenbounce: :happywave: :greenbounce: Now I'll get to play with you all tomorrow night. I peeked to make sure and then snapped it shut. :drunk:
tichwoli

Post by tichwoli »

It is not only Valentine's day tomorrow but it is also my wedding anniversary and Mr. Wonderful has made some plans and not told me yet what we are doing so I doubt I will be here to open mine but will definitely post pix when I open it.
flojo

Post by flojo »

Aww goodie for you Annette. Have a fun-der-ful time.
Becky

Post by Becky »

I got my ball!!!
When I got home from work there was a lovely postal service box with my name on it.
Can't wait! I'm just glad I only have to sit and look at it without opening it for a day and no longer.
:chocolate:
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

So, does everyone have a ball now?? If not, please let me know!!!!
Lynn K

Post by Lynn K »

i got my ball!!!!!!!!!! :happywave: :happywave: :happywave: :happywave: