Found this and had to share! *link fixed*

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
Dani Larcom

Found this and had to share! *link fixed*

Post by Dani Larcom »

I found this link on my babysitter's MySpace. Watch the faces of these kids! Unreal. I wish we had more music teachers like this guy.

ANd I think these are 5th graders . . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6bTtLPO5ao
Paula

Re: Found this and had to share!

Post by Paula »

Dani, it was already disabled.

Paula
Dani Larcom

Re: Found this and had to share!

Post by Dani Larcom »

Ahh . . there we go.
Paula

Re: Found this and had to share! *link fixed*

Post by Paula »

Thanks, Dani.

Why do we learn as adults to keep our feelings and emotions in?????????????????????
to be a child again...................

Paula
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Their teacher's obvious enthusiasm and the fact that he has them singing contemporary music are the first things that I noticed - you can't hold children's interest if you have them singing nothing but Kumbaya and This Land Is Your Land (both of which I love, so don't throw tomatoes).

I don't know how many of you watched the other videos, but the children had been singing a lot of Tori Amos' songs in chorus. They were in a public place performing when she showed up to hear them. They performed Dragon for her and she cried. How cool is that? Then she taught them one of her songs and sang with the children. Amazing that she would take the time to do that. The encouragement that she gave those children that day will stay with them forever, as well as the skills that they've learned in their music classes. I had never listened to much of her music before, but I think I've just become a fan! More recording artists need to PIF.

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Had a lot of fun watching these videos!
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

I'm crying now...thanks a lot, Dani!