Uh oh... PKS worse than ever!

jfugina

Uh oh... PKS worse than ever!

Post by jfugina »

OK, I'm not really PKSing for Artifacts - not entirely. I just realized that over the past month, I've actually subscribed to three digi kit clubs (aside from Club Scrap), and come Tuesday, I will have four -4!- new digi kits to download. WooHoo!!! The best part is, two of them I paid for a year all at once. So I only have to worry about paying for two of the four.

:cool5: :cool5: :cool5:

I haven't yet used any of the digi stuff that I've downloaded so far, so this stuff will surely just accumulate along with what I already have, but it doesn't take up precious space in my craft room. So I'm totally stoked. I can collect and collect and collect forever.

So now I have so many things to look forward to on the first of the month, I don't know how I'll ever get any work done. LOL.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
ChristyB

Re: Uh oh... PKS worse than ever!

Post by ChristyB »

so in other words you should be able to crank out about 10 pages a day right? :lol:
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

One of these days I'm going to try the digital world and I'm sure there will be no going back.
First I'm going to use up all this stash I have. Really I am. No Really. I am. Really.
Cathy:)
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I seem to be collecting a lot of digital files, too. The problem is that I'm as brain dead scrapping digitally as I am with paper!

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

ChristyB wrote:so in other words you should be able to crank out about 10 pages a day right? :lol:
Absolutely! Well, actually.. no. Now, if I could get someone to take over my mortgage so that I didn't have to work, and then get someone to take on Jake so that I could work without interruption.. then THAT would totally work! LOL.
Julie Fugina
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Doesn't take up room, huh? I have a huge stack of backup CDs holding my digi collection!
:lol:
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Well, considering Rob told me I could store stuff on the network, and promised me that it would be a very long time before space was an issue.. that's good enough for me!!! LOL.
Julie Fugina
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Guess you never had a disk crash!?!! Oh, wait, you have RAID. Guess you never had a virus, fire, flood or break-in. :lol:

You know me, Julie, compulsive, what can I say!
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I have indeed had plenty of hardware failures - that's why it all sits on RAID. But you know what else? Those drives are actually backed up to external drives and swapped out to the safe deposit box every six months or so. How's THAT for compulsive??? Eh? :-)
Julie Fugina
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Sweet! You got it going on! :clap:
Carol Anne

Post by Carol Anne »

Thanks to a link you posted a month ago, I found a digital kit that has the same colors as my beloved Earth and Herbs. I appreciate how much you've shared with the group. I just don't have time to look around on my own. The recommendations on this list have always been A++++ quality.

Thanks for sharing. Enjoy the new kits!