Digi enabling

jfugina

Digi enabling

Post by jfugina »

There was a recent discussion about how Club Scrap "isn't quite there" yet. Well, I got an e-mail today that would seem to indicate that they really are trying. They're now offering a set of inked edge overlays. I'm off to download those now. :-)

There are 27 images, so I guess maybe the price isn't TOO terrible, but those kinds of files are easily resized and stretched without losing the effect, so fewer at a lower price would probably have been fine. Then again, 4-5 weeks ago, I would have wanted everything in the correct size because I just didn't know any better. So maybe they actually made a good choice by including different sizes.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
LadyJaine

Re: Digi enabling

Post by LadyJaine »

I configured a style for inked edges in PSCS3 and with a single click, I've got an inked edge. I can even tweak it to change color, size and depth. It's an 'Inner Glow.'
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

jfugina wrote:There was a recent discussion about how Club Scrap "isn't quite there" yet. Well, I got an e-mail today that would seem to indicate that they really are trying. They're now offering a set of inked edge overlays. I'm off to download those now. :-)

There are 27 images, so I guess maybe the price isn't TOO terrible, but those kinds of files are easily resized and stretched without losing the effect, so fewer at a lower price would probably have been fine. Then again, 4-5 weeks ago, I would have wanted everything in the correct size because I just didn't know any better. So maybe they actually made a good choice by including different sizes.
Julie, I'm sure they're great! Let me know how they work out, I found them this week and put them in my wish list :)
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
Luly

Post by Luly »

I got them. Thanks Julie! I will let you know how they work out.