just to be gross. Would you Rather.....

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
Luly

Re: just to be gross. Would you Rather.....

Post by Luly »

Cathy wrote:Hilarious Luly. You mean douse the bus bench first with vodka? LOL!

Vodka, tequila or rum would do the trick.. anything to disinfect.. Oh and I would need about a million dollars cash first. Image
Paula

Post by Paula »

I'm with you Luly :drunk: :drunk:

Paula
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Dani Larcom wrote: Grossest thing I have ever seen my kids lick is the handle of a shopping cart. Makes my skin crawl! And it takes a LOT to gross me out.
yep- :D that is pretty gross
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

When my baby sis was little...she would kiss worms by licking them...i can still hear my mom yelling at her...yuck! Of course it didn't help that my dad was always picking worms out of the yard to go fishing...while telling us about frying them at eating with ketchup...
Kellacious

Post by Kellacious »

My brother had the market cornered on gross. When he was a toddler, two instances come to mind:

1. We grew up in the age of smoking everywhere, so there were always ashtrays in public places. We were waiting for the elevator (I can't remember exactly where) and my mother turned her head: big mistake! My brother had a chance to grab a few butts from the ashtray at hand and EAT THEM!

2. Mom was having a garage sale in our carport. This was also during the time when everyone used saccharin to sweeten tea (and other beverages). My mom spilled some saccharin tablets into the oil slick she had set her cashier table over and my brother crawled over and started picking them out and eating them.

I swear these are why my brother is the way he is today. Single.

Kelli
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

My brother was known for picking stuff out of the garbage. My parents called him Oscar for a while, LOL. Maybe that's why he is also still single. :anyone:
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Dani Larcom wrote:My brother was known for picking stuff out of the garbage. My parents called him Oscar for a while, LOL. Maybe that's why he is also still single. :anyone:

must be a family trait :lol: :lol:
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

I can't believe Dani opened the door for that one!!! I don't remember DS ever taking stuff from the garbage...I remember calling him Oscar (the Grouch) because we always said he'd talk to everyone (thing) including the garbage can.......
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Ruth Ann Landry wrote:I can't believe Dani opened the door for that one!!!

she's never gonna live that down :lol:
Paula

Post by Paula »

ChristyB wrote:
Dani Larcom wrote:My brother was known for picking stuff out of the garbage. My parents called him Oscar for a while, LOL. Maybe that's why he is also still single. :anyone:

must be a family trait :lol: :lol:
quick one, Christy :cool5: :cool5:

Paula