Enabling....storage case for Tim's UMs....

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
Ruth Ann Landry

Enabling....storage case for Tim's UMs....

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

I have looked at this over and over as they can't be stored in CD cases like my CS stamps .....I have them in a large binder, but they sometimes fall out....I love the metal storage case for UMs that Tim has and I found it at stampersanonymous on sale! Regular: $29.95 Sale: $17.95 One already has my name on it!!!If you buy this and want more plastic pages, don't buy there! Go to cropperhopper where they are 5 for $3!!!!
cnedaria

Re: Enabling....storage case for Tim's UMs....

Post by cnedaria »

Oooh! Must be strong...do not buy! Must be strong..do not buy!
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I am so easy.
Just bought it...
Pam Cook #48
Luly

Post by Luly »

Man are you getting me in trouble today.
Ruth Ann Landry

Ha ha, glad to be of help, Pam....of course I stopped first at Tim's new stamps and did some damage there, too!
Ruth Ann Landry

Ha ha, glad to be of help, Pam....of course I stopped first at Tim's new stamps and did some damage there, too!
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

My not-so-LSS carries his stamps so I'm going to drive down this weekend and get another set. I hope to support her store as much as I can - when I can get there. It's about 15 miles each way but I'd hate to see another store close...
Pam Cook #48
capescrapper

Post by capescrapper »

I just went to my LSS yesterday to spend my Birthday money from Mom & Dad and MIL and FIL. I supported them well!!! I got 8 Distress inks, 6 pieces of 1.00 paper, 2 mini misters, 3 Alcohol inks, a water brush, Alcohol blending solution, and Ideology game spinners and muse tokens, and of course my favorite swirls grungeboard. I heard from my LSS that they are discontinuing the embossed grungeboard shapes etc.. so they were all discounted. Not the sheets that I got but the others. Just an FYI.

Julie
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

Pssst - my TH unmounted sheets fit in my CS binder.
Ruth Ann Landry

that's the binder mine are in but I have a lot of other UMs and they are crowded in there.....
Monica

Post by Monica »

I have the leather stamp storage case that Tim came out with, and I love it! I thought about the metal one, but the leather is so nice to touch when I pick it up. I bought it at my lss and I may have to go back for another one....

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

Ruth Ann Landry wrote:that's the binder mine are in but I have a lot of other UMs and they are crowded in there.....
Not the zipper binder but the smallish one that I put my recipe cards in. I only have one set so far, can you believe that???
Monica

Post by Monica »

Dani Larcom wrote:Not the zipper binder but the smallish one that I put my recipe cards in. I only have one set so far, can you believe that???
Ummm.... isn't it illegal to only own one set of Tim's stamps?!?! :wtf:

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin