Another gray

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
Kellacious

Re: Another gray

Post by Kellacious »

Here in Colorado, we have 330 days of sunshine average a year. The sun is shining brightly right now as I type this.

Of course, my outside thermometer reads 1.8 degrees, so it looks nice but it's really window dressing . . .

Here's wishing you luck on your trip to Florida, Cheryl!

Take care,

Kelli
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Cheryl - do they make clouds over your part of the state like they do here? We've notice them over the past year flying over head making clouds and over the past month, it seems like it's been every day. At first, we thought we were going nuts but after investigation - yep, that's what they're doing - making clouds. I'd just as soon they give us a break (especially since no one will say what they spray to make those clouds...). We could use some sunshine!
Not that I get to see the sky Monday - Friday. My dinky little office has no windows. Bleh.
Pam Cook #48
jam1375

Post by jam1375 »

Its just nasty here in Dallas. Grey, misty almost rain, and about 33 degrees. And that's the high. Its only going to get colder and rain more. Normally on a day like this I would have seriously considered working form home, but that is not an option this week - was here 'till 9:30 last night and really should be here that late again tonight. I think I'm going to try to head home before 7:30, and if I can't get away I have an overnight bag in the car. I do ok driving on slick roads (all my family are north of Kansas) but no one else here knows what they're doing.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Sounds like most of us are in the same boat. Florida, California and Arizona the exception. At least we are at 36 and they are not calling for it to freeze. We are getting rain now, no downpour just enough to add to the misery.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

No windows here. I have to walk to the door to see outside. But it even feels gray.
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
Maree

Post by Maree »

in Sharon's neck of the woods, the temp was supposed to be 45 deg cent today or 113 F
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

It's pretty grey here in Germany too. Not to mention cold. Uggg.... I wish it was warm. I don't like the cold. I'd like some sunshine too!