ART JOURNAL CHECK-IN....PLEASE READ!

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
Ruth Ann Landry

ART JOURNAL CHECK-IN....PLEASE READ!

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Although I just received my own art journal, it seems there are some out there that are MIA and the owners don't know where they are at present.....please check in if you have someone's journal so they know where it is!
julierealtor

Re: ART JOURNAL CHECK-IN....PLEASE READ!

Post by julierealtor »

I have Lisa's...waiting for inspiration
tichwoli

Post by tichwoli »

I have Luly's half done.
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

I have Elizabeth del Valle's "Femme Fatale"
I have Heidi Willard's "Teacher"
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

I finished working in Lisa's journal over the weekend. I'll get it in the mail to it's last stop...Deb Barnhill, sometime this week. All the work in this journal is so beautiful, you are one lucky girl Lisa. I would like directions on how you put this unusual journal together.
ESIDER

Post by ESIDER »

I have had Rachelle's for quite some time now (2 months...) how embarrassing... I will try and finish over the weekend and get it out to the next recipient ASAP.

BTW - Rachelle, what the other have done for your so far is georgous! When you finally receive it back, it will have been well worth the wait!

Julie - I know my book ROCKS! I received it back in November but re-sent it out for others to add more to. Now I can't wait for it to fill up and return to me again! The spiral book I used for the journal was purchased from Club Scrap. I bought it seperate last April at the Mini Retreat but think it was the Stampers Project from Mosiac Twist.
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Should have posted here--Annette--it is Maritza I sent your book to about 2-3 weeks ago. Via media mail.
tichwoli

Post by tichwoli »

Thank you Debbie - now we have to find yours.
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Annette--I know where mine is it's just a matter of getting it back :angry48:
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

ESIDER wrote:I have had Rachelle's for quite some time now (2 months...) how embarrassing... I will try and finish over the weekend and get it out to the next recipient ASAP.

BTW - Rachelle, what the other have done for your so far is georgous! When you finally receive it back, it will have been well worth the wait!

Julie - I know my book ROCKS! I received it back in November but re-sent it out for others to add more to. Now I can't wait for it to fill up and return to me again! The spiral book I used for the journal was purchased from Club Scrap. I bought it seperate last April at the Mini Retreat but think it was the Stampers Project from Mosiac Twist.
Um......is it possible this is Debbie's missing book? I have had my book back finished since early fall, so it can't be mine Lisa. :happy114:
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

My book is a piano hinge book and the theme is Italy.
ESIDER

Post by ESIDER »

Geez!!! I am just not right these days... I have VANESSA'S book NOT Rachelle's. Thanks Rachelle for catching this!

Sorry Vanessa... I will finish this week and get it to the next person.
ESIDER

Post by ESIDER »

Debbie, I have Vanessa's book. I hope your's turns up soon!