First Tooth

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
Sharonv

Re: First Tooth

Post by Sharonv »

LOL Pam!!! What a great story!

Thank you all for the lovely comments about my little girl.I'm biased, but I think she is adorable too :)
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Oh Pam---That is too funny :lol:
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

Oh Pam that is a cute story.
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

She is beautiful Sharon!! The tooth fairy used to leave a $ at our house too, and DH would always leave a silly note like "nice tooth" or something crazy like "I'm so sorry for the pain you had to endure--you are so brave....." He didn't disguise his writing well enough and after a few times they figured it out!
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

pamcook wrote:Our pastor in CA had 4 small children. The 2 older ones loved tormenting the 3rd one. When #3 lost her first tooth, there was a lot of discussion at the dinner table about the TF. #1 (a boy) finally said, "There is no tooth fairy - it's Dad!" Poor little Rachel (#3) dissolved into angry tears - she stood up, slammed her hands on the table and screamed, "He's NOT the tooth fairy! He can't even fit into the costume!"

I almost wet my pants when I heard that story!
that is too funny!
Maree

Post by Maree »

Yeah it is a $1 here too. When I lost my teeth, it was 20c per tooth. Yeah for inflation!
Holly

Post by Holly »

My mom used to put a gift under the pillow, something like paper dolls or such, and then a quarter later on.
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Sharon, your DD is a real cutie!
Paula

Post by Paula »

Did the tooth fairy make his visit?

Paula
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Yes the tooth fairy came and she was sooooooo excited :)
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Sharon, DD is just so very pretty. And I want you to take a good look at her and see just how happy she is being with YOU.

DS would find a Rescue Hero or a little Lego set under his pillow or one of those gold dollar coins. He preferred the toys.

One weekend my Step DD was with us when she lost a tooth (not the first) and asked me point blank just before bed, "Farley is there really a tooth fairy". Slightly panicking and trying to think fast, I told her there most certainly was and whipped out my white fairy costume that happened to be stored in her room. I put on the wings and tutu and danced around with my magic wand. She says with big eyes "you're the TF?" Yep. She thought that was just the greatest.
FARLEY in Sacramento