Recipe for Glimmer mist?

New tricks to amaze your friends
ErinW-N

Recipe for Glimmer mist?

Post by ErinW-N »

I can't remember what to put in the water and ink refill mixture,

was it pearl ex?

Edit: Figured it out, it si perfect pearls!
jam1375

Re: Recipe for Glimmer mist?

Post by jam1375 »

Yep! I made some last weekend and LOVE it. I got several re-inkers for Christmas, just need to get more spray thingy-s.
neith

Post by neith »

take one mini mister and fill with a dropperful of distress ink refills, a popsicle stick scoop or two of perfect pearls, and fill with distilled/etc water, shake and spray! :) The Perfect Pearls have a binding agent that is activated by water, white the powdered pearlex, etc don't. Also, DO NOT put alcohol inks/alcohol ink Blending Solution in the spray bottle as inhaling them is harmful (they aren't just rubbing alcohol)
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Speaking of perfect pearls - check out the blog of the woman who invented it.
www.juliaandrus.com and read about her miracle under "News". I get goose bumps every time I think about it.
Pam Cook #48
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

neith wrote: Also, DO NOT put alcohol inks/alcohol ink Blending Solution in the spray bottle as inhaling them is harmful (they aren't just rubbing alcohol)
Alcohol ink is really Ether, very flamable. Very dangerous. Very fun.

Ah pearl-ex...you can't really say you've worked with pearl-ex until you blow your nose and realize that powder does indeed go EVERYWHERE!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Luanne wrote:

Ah pearl-ex...you can't really say you've worked with pearl-ex until you blow your nose and realize that powder does indeed go EVERYWHERE!

yep!
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

for sure!! LOL