Long Time No See

azemigh

Long Time No See

Post by azemigh »

Hi Everyone!
I've been absent for awhile, but decided to come lurk around and see what everyone's up to. I saw that my last post was about my new hip which was over 2 years ago and wow, what happened to me? Well, I became a GRANDMA is what happened and for the last year and a half, hubby and I have spent as much time as we could with our precious little granddaughter. She really is the cutest, happiest little human I've ever met. I can hardly wait to play in the craft room with her, (she's got to stop shoving everything in her mouth first, though). BTW, new hip is wonderful. Should have done it sooner.

Of course, the other thing that takes my time is doing the farmer's market all summer. I do love it though. It is really fun to meet people from all over the country and world as they travel up and down the coast of Oregon. I don't get to do hardly any paper crafting at the moment, as resin work and bead crafting are in demand right now. I always try to get back to it in the winter, but it's tough when you've got a toddler to play with.

Meet, Thea Rose and a little glimpse into my farmer's market crafting world these days.
Attachments
MarketResinlow.jpg
MarketResinlow.jpg (155.32 KiB) Viewed 300 times
TheaCorvallisFountainadlowcus.jpg
TheaCorvallisFountainadlowcus.jpg (118.52 KiB) Viewed 300 times
pamcook

Re: Long Time No See

Post by pamcook »

What a beautiful little girl! I’m so happy for you. There’s nothing quite like grandchildren.
Your creations are stunning - as always.
Good to hear from you - so happy to know you’re doing well!
Pam Cook #48
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

It's great to "see" you! So glad to hear your doing well.

Your art is beautiful and your granddaughter is adorable.
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Hi Pam and Sue! I'm enjoying looking thru some of the recent art!
Monica

Post by Monica »

So great to hear from you! Your grandbaby is just adorable, what a precious little one! Sounds like you've been keeping busy with life. :happy94:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Oh my! I am just 30 seconds from making sure I had your address!

Life has truly moved along. A gorgeous granddaughter for you! Mine is in college now! Don't blink is the best advice I can give you. :lol:

Please don't be a stranger! Post your art work so we can all admire it and watch that precious baby growing up. :)
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

I have two holiday shows coming up, one in November and one in December, so I will try to keep you updated with my new stuff.