Packing for a Crop or Retreat

For those gathering for the scrapping weekend in North Carolina.
Laurie

Re: Packing for a Crop or Retreat

Post by Laurie »

Just ordered year 2013 pictures for the retreat. Once they come in, I guess I’ll put kits together.
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Monica wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:11 pm
Oh, those Pampered Chef caddies... I have two of them on my table! One holds colored pencils, scissors, Wink of Stella, most of my rulers, Zig pens, and a few other odds and ends, and the other holds paintbrushes, stippling brushes, regular pens, Pitt pens, Gelly Roll pens, bone folders, X-Acto knives, etc. Those things can really hold a lot!

I have a tote that's pretty much identical to the Everything Mary tote aside from having a zippered bottom compartment. I used to keep taper runners and foam adhesive in there, but I haven't been to a crop in years and took them out. I'm thinking of putting a firm piece of foam in the bottom so it doesn't sag anymore. But yes, they do hold a ton of stuff!
Brilliant idea Monica, to put the foam in the bottom compartment. I don't use the one in my tote either, and might just do that to give it some added stability.
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

Pictures came in today. I wanted matte and I got gloss. Oh well. Free just made for shipping.
Attachments
6CCE2A52-7F52-417F-899B-022670735D94.jpeg
6CCE2A52-7F52-417F-899B-022670735D94.jpeg (85.33 KiB) Viewed 1216 times
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Whooohhhooooo Laurie!!! Now you'll have plenty of things to scrap at re-create!!

And if you'd like a free assortment of patterned paper, just holler!! I can pull out a stack of paper to match most any theme! :)

I used to buy paper a LOT at Tuesday Morning... in the packages of 25 sheets... so I've still got lots of duplicates of designs.
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com