New collections

Got one? Know of a good one?
pamcook

New collections

Post by pamcook »

I’ve been trying so hard to avoid looking. This is a no-spend month for me (craft supplies) and I can’t covet what I don’t see!)
BUT - Simple Stories has a new line that looks very much like the Hooray collection I absolutely loved and loved using for birthdays over the past couple of years. Maybe even the same designer. Now I can use up the last bits in my stash and stock up with this new line.

https://www.simplestories.com/collections/celebrate
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Re: New collections

Post by Keitha »

I'm also trying not to buy craft supplies this month, but if I see something I love am sticking it in a cart for next month. That Simple Stories collection looks nice and is gender-neutral - something they often aren't. I don't need birthday collections though; back in 2020 I scrapped a bunch of birthday layouts - and then immediately replenished my birthday stash with several other collections. When I want a break from travel pages I'll have another birthday blast.
Debbie AZ

Post by Debbie AZ »

Yes I love it!! I got the Vicki Boutin Fernwood whole shebang. Just came in the mail on Friday, saving it for the retreat in Phoenix.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

What a great collection! Super versatile and I also love that it's not super gender specific. We haven't gone to any birthday parties in the last two years (or parties of any kind, really), and one of the recent warehouse boxes I got had a complete birthday boy pack and a birthday girl pack. So I'm really set in that area for a while. But I was not successful having a "no spend" month. I've been on a tear with scrapbooking and cranking out layouts, and knew I'd be doing an overabundance of camping layouts, so I picked up a couple of Carta Bella outdoors and camping themed kits.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO