WDW trip

All character images are copyrited by the Walt Disney Company. PAO is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company in any way. Just big fans!
jfugina

Re: WDW trip

Post by jfugina »

Monica wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:58 pm Julie, I wasn't offended in the least! I just know it's certainly not for everyone, especially more than once. :lol:
Pam, I love Small World.... :lol:
Small World and Peter Pan's Flight are my two favorite things in all of Magic Kingdom. The 7D Mine train is right up there, but not in the "sad if I have to miss it" category. Mostly because that ride vehicle was made for thin people. I enjoy the ride, but come out with bruises every time because I don't really fit.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Monica

Post by Monica »

I was really disappointed that Small World was closed for refurbishment when I was at WDW. Next trip I hope to ride it and compare to the Disneyland version!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Nicole and I are going for just two days in July. From the blogs I'm reading, the crowds are due to be almost nightmare-ish. And they're still not doing fast passes again, so it might be one of those full days in the parks with only two rides at the end of it all. We'll also have a first-timer with us (Nicole's BFF) so I really need to figure out a strategy to make the most of it. Rides being down are always a major monkey wrench too, but at least we'll be back in the magic.
Julie Fugina
Monica

Post by Monica »

Are you able to do a character breakfast or something like that? A couple gals on DisneyScrappers are planning trips and were talking about finally being able to do reservations.
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Fun Bear Jamboree page, Monica. You almost make me want to see it... almost.
Monica

Post by Monica »

Keitha wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:02 am Fun Bear Jamboree page, Monica. You almost make me want to see it... almost.

:lol: :lol: It's definitely not for everyone.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Monica wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:21 pm Are you able to do a character breakfast or something like that? A couple gals on DisneyScrappers are planning trips and were talking about finally being able to do reservations.
Some of the dining reservations are available again, but very limited on the character ones. Since we're only there for three days, we don't want to waste a bunch of time with table service. We did book one breakfast at the Whispering Canyon Cafe, but that's it.
Julie Fugina
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

jfugina wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 11:51 am Nicole and I are going for just two days in July. From the blogs I'm reading, the crowds are due to be almost nightmare-ish. And they're still not doing fast passes again, so it might be one of those full days in the parks with only two rides at the end of it all. We'll also have a first-timer with us (Nicole's BFF) so I really need to figure out a strategy to make the most of it. Rides being down are always a major monkey wrench too, but at least we'll be back in the magic.
Cheat :) get a motorized wheelchair, they
have special access lines
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
Monica

Post by Monica »

A favorite shot of my niece in front of the Journey Into Imagination ride. Background paper is Crafter's Companion Ink Drops-Vivid, with Ranger clear gloss texture paste applied through a Kindred Stamps bubble stencil. Silver washi is No White Space Stickers; Creativity and Ink was the pink washi, the tiny pink holo Mickey head, and the button sticker. Title is Thickers. This is a fresh take on a sketch I did of an older layout I liked.
Attachments
20210731_231504_resized.jpg
20210731_231504_resized.jpg (115.66 KiB) Viewed 212 times
20210731_231551_resized.jpg
20210731_231551_resized.jpg (121.82 KiB) Viewed 212 times
20210731_231615_resized.jpg
20210731_231615_resized.jpg (112.21 KiB) Viewed 212 times
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Gorgeous paper and bubbles!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Great use of that paper! The stenciled bubbles are such a nice touch. :clap:
Pam Cook #48
Monica

Post by Monica »

pamcook wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:52 am Great use of that paper! The stenciled bubbles are such a nice touch. :clap:
I was kind of channeling you when I did it! ;) I struggle sometimes with bright colors and layers but this paper had the perfect colors for my picture.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Very kind of you to say that. I struggle with bold designs. Shimelle's half and half class was very helpful. Sometimes I'm almost finished with a page before I even start to like it. To make things more difficult, Vicki Boutin had to come out with bold designs with saturated BOLD COLORS.
Pam Cook #48
Monica

Post by Monica »

So we're both playing with bright and bold then. :lol: Let's see how it goes!