PAO RESCUE

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
pat-czap

PAO RESCUE

Post by pat-czap »

Just gotta give a shout out to Julie for reinstating my account, after I tried to change my email account. She was most helpful and quick. I can even log in on my Samsung tablet again! Bonus!

All is well again. :cool5:
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
pamcook

Re: PAO RESCUE

Post by pamcook »

:happywave:
Pam Cook #48
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I'm just sorry you got locked out in the first place. I guess I get why this forum software behaves this way - if you were hacked, you wouldn't want a hacker to be able to change your info and start posting as you, but I really wish they'd build in some way for the user to have a backup method to confirm that the changes were really made by you. I've had a couple of times that I thought I'd locked myself out of the admin account, and man did that cause me a panic! LOL.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

My Samsung Tablet is not a happy camper as far as PAO is concerned. Will not let me back on. Laptop is OK, so far. Fingers crossed.

This is all Microsoft's fault, as I tried to fix a VERY OLD email recovery address, and it locked me out!!! Who can remember when and where they started an outlook.com account. This caused me to switch everything I use email for, to my gmail account. GRRRR :x
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

Thanks for all you do Julie! We appreciate it very much.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA