Helpful video

pamcook

Helpful video

Post by pamcook »

She has several tips for stamping, due cutting, and watercoloring. I hope you find it to be helpful as well!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi6p9sAMI-Q
Pam Cook #48
paddlegal

Re: Helpful video

Post by paddlegal »

Pam thanks for this link! Great tips and using black paper for templates is brilliant. I’ve tried the template idea for stamping but always used white paper. The black makes it more visible for lining up I think. Will try this out for sure and use it for die cutting those difficult ones that need lining up. D

As for her beautiful coloring with alcohol markers, I will have to work on my patience, LOL. I’ve not tried with any good results the no-line water coloring.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

paddlegal wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:48 am Pam thanks for this link! Great tips and using black paper for templates is brilliant. I’ve tried the template idea for stamping but always used white paper. The black makes it more visible for lining up I think. Will try this out for sure and use it for die cutting those difficult ones that need lining up. D

As for her beautiful coloring with alcohol markers, I will have to work on my patience, LOL. I’ve not tried with any good results the no-line water coloring.
Her blending tips were very helpful. I do something similar when blending with distress inks/oxides but never thought to use that technique with watercolors or pen. Actually, I found all her tips to be brilliant (and I agree about the black cardstock!).
Pam Cook #48
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Somebody broke youtube - I can't get any videos to play. :-o
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Debbie AZ

Post by Debbie AZ »

I got error message too.
Monica

Post by Monica »

No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

pbp908 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:19 pm Somebody broke youtube - I can't get any videos to play. :-o
Yes it went down for awhile but is working again.
FARLEY in Sacramento