Neglected Supplies May - Wood Veneers

Debbie J

Re: Neglected Supplies May - Wood Veneers

Post by Debbie J »

Still working on getting rid of these wood veneers! They multiply overnight!
Attachments
ACD1D6D5-8F2B-49D2-A351-3D9544572183.jpeg
ACD1D6D5-8F2B-49D2-A351-3D9544572183.jpeg (95.84 KiB) Viewed 256 times
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

They’re perfect! Such a good photo.
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

This is great, Debbie. I love how your design draws your eye right to that lovely photo.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Debbie J wrote:Is that the WOW Dalmatian? Beautiful, I’ve been trying to get the black WOW but it’s sold out everywhere.

Do you mean the WOW embossing powder I used for this veneer? No, it’s their Seth Apter “Crusty Copper”. It has a lot of texture/little chunky bits in the powder. I have the Trio of colors and LOVE all of them. Have you checked CP? Not sure if she had the Dalmatian. WOW does sell out fast.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

paddlegal wrote:
Debbie J wrote:Is that the WOW Dalmatian? Beautiful, I’ve been trying to get the black WOW but it’s sold out everywhere.

Do you mean the WOW embossing powder I used for this veneer? No, it’s their Seth Apter “Crusty Copper”. It has a lot of texture/little chunky bits in the powder. I have the Trio of colors and LOVE all of them. Have you checked CP? Not sure if she had the Dalmatian. WOW does sell out fast.
Okay, now you've got me curious. I don't think I have a single WOW embossing powder in my inventory; I've already lamented the dearth of regular coloured powders on hand here. Which black do you mean Debbie, the regular Ebony or Black Puff or...? In general, how do the WOW powders compare to other brands? To be honest I've had good success with pretty much all my EPs; I did ditch one ancient jar of a clear powder (brand unknown) awhile ago, but everything else has stood the test of time.