iNSD 2020

pamcook

iNSD 2020

Post by pamcook »

Anyone else planning to join any challenges? I’m going to join in some at TSNSKC’s Facebook group (or maybe it’s the public group Redefined Kreative?).

To give you a heads up, I’ll post some challenges for tomorrow. A whole extra day to gather supplies and plan your creations! It’s possible I’ll have examples as well. :lol:
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Re: iNSD 2020

Post by Keitha »

I'm participating in some challenges at Camp Scrap 2020 (run by May Flaum), and also at The Scrap Gals - both via FB. I've been meaning to check out Redefined Kreative so might check those out, also. I'm not a fast scrapper, so 1 or 2 challenges with a tight deadline is about my limit.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Keitha wrote:I'm participating in some challenges at Camp Scrap 2020 (run by May Flaum), and also at The Scrap Gals - both via FB. I've been meaning to check out Redefined Kreative so might check those out, also. I'm not a fast scrapper, so 1 or 2 challenges with a tight deadline is about my limit.
I let myself get overwhelmed when there’s “too much”. Of course LOAD starts tomorrow as well. Something’s happened to my log-in and 3 attempts at a new password have failed. Annoying.
Pam Cook #48
Monica

Post by Monica »

I'm doing challenges at DisneyScrappers, hence the Disney pages I've posted recently, but they are doing a 3 week INSD crop, so I'm not rushed about it.

Is anyone interested in another sketch or two? I don't have samples made up but I do have some other sketches saved to Pinterest I could post.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Sure, bring it on a Monica.
Monica

Post by Monica »

okay, I'll see what I can get posted tonight and tomorrow :) And no pressure on any of them, just fun!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

I've already got LOTS of sketches saved that I like and many sketch resources I go to, but quite enjoy when someone posts a sketch and their rendition of it.
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I did ALL the challenges!! That’s a first for me, I think!!

Still have a few current photos of Chevie to scrap, and we still have a couple scraplift challenges I haven’t done. So I’m ready!!
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com