Branding strips?

A great location for discussions about all things organizational. From supplies to creations - how do you keep your crafts organized?
Keitha

Branding strips?

Post by Keitha »

I typically don't worry about tossing these, but lately seem to be saving them - I think because now I only buy a select few sheets of a given paper line and they give you bit of a different matching pattern. My issue begins once I cut them off the sheet; I never use scraps so might just as well toss them for all I go to my scrap bags, but they make me crazy in the 12x12 paper files, flopping out and getting mangled. Does anyone have a clever, easy way to store them so you actually use them?
Monica

Re: Branding strips?

Post by Monica »

Storing them, no... but it's funny you should mention this as it's a challenge on Disney Scrappers! there were several sketches given as possibles, pulled from pinterest I think, And that was one I wanted to post tonight. I'll dig through my pins and post when I get home, :)
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pamcook

Re: Branding strips?

Post by pamcook »

Not for storing. I just keep them in my scrap basket (in the front). I do keep a few on my desk and will often times choose to use them. As with everything else - out of sight, out of mind...

Going to go grab my bag of wood veneers...
Pam Cook #48