online albums?

Keitha

online albums?

Post by Keitha »

Monica's Disney pages prompted me to pull out my own Disney albums yesterday and revisit that trip. That, in turn, reminded me that I'd intended to upload my entire Disney album online but it didn't happen.

Anyway, my question to you all is do you upload your finished layouts anywhere as a complete archive that you can share with others, and if so, where? I'm thinking more along the lines of a photo gallery like Flickr as opposed to a personal blog/website, and preferably one that's free. I have a Flickr account but it's limited to 1000 images. If you pay for a subscription somewhere, do you feel it's worth it?
pamcook

Re: online albums?

Post by pamcook »

Keitha wrote:Monica's Disney pages prompted me to pull out my own Disney albums yesterday and revisit that trip. That, in turn, reminded me that I'd intended to upload my entire Disney album online but it didn't happen.

Anyway, my question to you all is do you upload your finished layouts anywhere as a complete archive that you can share with others, and if so, where? I'm thinking more along the lines of a photo gallery like Flickr as opposed to a personal blog/website, and preferably one that's free. I have a Flickr account but it's limited to 1000 images. If you pay for a subscription somewhere, do you feel it's worth it?
I upload to Pinterest. More recent layouts are on my phone but every so often I delete them (making sure they're saved on Pinterest).
Pam Cook #48
jmp1022

Re: online albums?

Post by jmp1022 »

I have pinterest, instagram, google photos
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois