Distress Video

Got one? Know of a good one?
pamcook

Distress Video

Post by pamcook »

Vicki Boutin highly recommended Tim’s Facebook live video from today. I haven’t watched it yet but she said to have a pen & paper handy because he reviews all there is to know about using supplies we all have in our inventory.

Off to watch and let me know if you do as well.

https://www.facebook.com/timholtzdesign ... 710582488/
Pam Cook #48
pamcook

Re: Distress Video

Post by pamcook »

Wow. Three hours and so many times I almost paused to shop.
Going to give some thought about digging out some supplies before I buy anything else.
What a salesman.

I never noticed the labeling on his cling mount stamps.
I didn’t know the Distress Heat tool wasn’t for heat embossing.
I had never considered using D ink & D oxide on the same piece.
I wondered why some stencils had the designed etched into the plastic between the holes.
And so much more...
Pam Cook #48
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Having watched so many of his demos I didn't see a lot that I wasn't already aware of, but there were a few things that caught my eye. I do like the idea of the make it yourself pads and will probably have to shop for some of those. That was the first time I've watched a demo of his 3D embossing folders, so again, I may have to do a little shopping. Cr@p. He knows how to get us to spend money when we're operating on a self-imposed moratorium on shopping. :lol:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

I'm looking forward to watching all of the FB live videos Tim has done, but I have to wait for my new laptop to arrive. Mine has been having issues for a few months with not wanting to play most videos due to one of the two memory slots failing (not the sticks but the actual port), and I used most of our tax return to order an new one from Dell. I love to watch his videos, but they always make me want to buy new stuff!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for the Ranger heat tool versus an embossing gun, that one I actually knew, but he always has new techniques or tips in his videos.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin