I'm working some magic!! more magic!!

nchoney

Re: I'm working some magic!! more magic!!

Post by nchoney »

And Chewy.com has been donating too.... 20 boxes to someone who then delivered it all down to the islands... and more boxes to someone in Hatteras... and another 2 boxes full of cat and dog food today to Mike at the Fire Dept. that'll go to Ocracoke along with the next work crew!

We just didn't have all these resources back when Irene hit... or we were all too stunned to think about asking for donations. Luckily I didn't have a pet back then... hopefully Chevie keeps being our good luck charm and we don't get flooded again for a long time.
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
pamcook

Re: I'm working some magic!! more magic!!

Post by pamcook »

nchoney wrote:And Chewy.com has been donating too.... 20 boxes to someone who then delivered it all down to the islands... and more boxes to someone in Hatteras... and another 2 boxes full of cat and dog food today to Mike at the Fire Dept. that'll go to Ocracoke along with the next work crew!

We just didn't have all these resources back when Irene hit... or we were all too stunned to think about asking for donations. Luckily I didn't have a pet back then... hopefully Chevie keeps being our good luck charm and we don't get flooded again for a long time.
Yes! and keep a list of the contact information for the next time other islands are hit.
Pam Cook #48