2019 PAO Secret Sister/Santa Swap - on hold til 2020

nchoney

2019 PAO Secret Sister/Santa Swap - on hold til 2020

Post by nchoney »

I'm thinking... from the replies I did get... and the lack of people jumping to sign up... that we're going to hold off doing a Secret Sister swap til 2020. Or... maybe change it into something altogether different!

So... for those of us who signed up to swap ornaments... some of us need to get busy with that. :-)

No signups for secret sister/santa swap for 2019.
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
nchoney

Re: 2019 PAO Secret Sister/Santa Swap

Post by nchoney »

Lots of you have looked at this.... and it's actually a week later than I posted it last year. So... say something... LOL Does this method sound confusing? Do you want to just do the same signup option and questionnaire? Are you just thinking about signing up? Do you want to abandon this project?

Let me know your thoughts... :-)
Debi Daugherty
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
pamcook

Re: 2019 PAO Secret Sister/Santa Swap - question

Post by pamcook »

Still thinking about it. You know I’ll probably sign up. It’s just coming on the heels of a big purge and watching the devastation from the hurricane (and another brewing out there).

I always, always enjoy shopping for my secret sister, the fun when the box arrives and then opening day! Yes, I’ll probably join in - whichever way we choose names.

I would vote for imposing a spending limit though. :tomato:
Pam Cook #48
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I'm thinking maybe we're all too busy this year... and purging our craft stashes....

Plus a lot of us signed up to swap hand-made ornaments... so that might be all we want to do this year?

Any more thoughts?
Debi Daugherty
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

As much as I enjoy our secret sister swap each year, I’ve thought a lot about it and I do think I’ll beg off this time around. I already feel overwhelmed with PAO and other swaps/projects and it’s just September. Debi I appreciate your past organization of this. Maybe next year.

Plus, I am really happy with our ornament swap this year and that it involves more people than the secret sister swap normally does.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I agree Debi. I vote that we skip it this year and encourage each other to use what we have already.
Pam Cook #48
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Sounds good to me.