September CANVO Start!

paddlegal

September CANVO Start!

Post by paddlegal »

I totally blew August by in my CANVO so last night I got a start on September. Revamping my idea of how I want it to look a bit. I tend to prefer my Leuchtturm BUJO with the Planning With Kay stickers. I questioned myself as to why that is. Her stickers tend to steer me into a more visibly pleasing format that I look forward to using. Stamps in the CANVO weren’t exciting me that much even though the stamps are wonderful...and very useable for cards in many ways. Once December Club CANVO stamps are sent I think I will cancel my subscription to that. They are available individually if I want them later.

So I altered my first CANVO monthly overview page to look more like my BUJO versions. Headers seem to really set the mood and feel that I want to express within that month. I made a header out of some CP stamps that recently came that have nothing to do with bullet journaling. I love my Adirondack chairs and taped off the area to blend some CP inks for a background. The colors I used are also part of a weekend color challenge on Stamp Nation. A twofer!

More to come this weekend I hope so my September CANVO is ready for me in time.
Attachments
F6052EFD-23D5-41A0-AB29-3478C0B778C0.jpeg
F6052EFD-23D5-41A0-AB29-3478C0B778C0.jpeg (126.86 KiB) Viewed 215 times
D6A39487-FD96-4CB4-A3CD-48D695E0CBBB.jpeg
D6A39487-FD96-4CB4-A3CD-48D695E0CBBB.jpeg (161.14 KiB) Viewed 215 times
FARLEY in Sacramento
Keitha

Re: September CANVO Start!

Post by Keitha »

Very nice, Farley! I love the idea of a BUJO because creatively it offers a new start every month; a chance as you say to revamp it to be more useable and pleasing. I just know I'd never make the time to set it up the way I'd want it - never mind actually keep track of things through the month. But I love looking at your pages!
paddlegal

Re: September CANVO Start!

Post by paddlegal »

Keitha wrote:Very nice, Farley! I love the idea of a BUJO because creatively it offers a new start every month; a chance as you say to revamp it to be more useable and pleasing. I just know I'd never make the time to set it up the way I'd want it - never mind actually keep track of things through the month. But I love looking at your pages!

Thank you Keitha! This has surprised me as to how immersed I’ve gotten into bullet journaling. I’ve always been uncomfortable with journaling in my past scrapping. But this is so different, creative and somewhat freeing. I do enjoy writing a line a day of what I did.

I’m working now on my daily review and best birds pages.
FARLEY in Sacramento