Wild Hare Kit

Got one? Know of a good one?
pamcook

Wild Hare Kit

Post by pamcook »

I’ve been intrigued about their kits for a while and finally bought one. I really like everything they sent and hope to get some time this weekend to make some layouts with it. Has anyone here bought from them before? My scrapbook.com and Elle’s Studio orders came today as well. Joel gave me the high-eyebrows look. My shopping has been a bit excessive this month. I really need to get some layouts done.
The picture isn’t the best.
3249F1DF-43EC-40D1-BC17-8E45A1077FB1.jpeg
3249F1DF-43EC-40D1-BC17-8E45A1077FB1.jpeg (149.92 KiB) Viewed 483 times
Pam Cook #48
pugmom

Re: Wild Hare Kit

Post by pugmom »

I've never heard of Wild Hare. Looks like a nice kit. Can't wait to see your layouts.
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

It’s not a subscription kit (very appealing!). You fill out a questionnaire and then choose from two different sizes. They send you a kit based on your answers. A little pricey with shipping bu fun.
Pam Cook #48
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I watched several of the unboxing videos and wasn't impressed enough to jump on it. Then again, the kits are curated, so it may be that what those kits held just isn't my style. At this point, I'm still ridding out and trying to decide what exactly my style is!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Looking forward to seeing some new layouts!! :-)

With ALL your new purchases!
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Your kit looks like fun Pam. I first heard of The Wild Hare over a year ago on the Scrap Gals podcast, and did order one kit that was certainly curated to my interests based on their questionnaire. In addition to telling them the types of products you do like and what you're currently scrapping I really appreciated being able to say what I didn't want in my kit, i.e. no cardstock, as I already have 3 lifetimes' supply worth of it. I also like that there's no subscription commitment, and would likely order from them again despite, as you say, it's a bit pricey - especially for me in Canada.