2/2019 Use it!

mpizzazz

Re: 2/2019 Use it!

Post by mpizzazz »

fuzzylover wrote:I love these layouts ladies. I have enough CS stash for 50 years too. CS doesn’t have the thick paper anymore, although it is still a nicer quality than you can get at Joann or Michaels. They have also gone down to just the card kit and what they used to call the “junior” kit.
Thanks for the news, Barbara. I don't ever go and look anymore so didn't know that about the kit sizes.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I've been pre-sorting things for a crop at the end of this month... the Arizona photos... I've picked papers to go with all the remaining photos... hooray!!! and... the comments about CS made me mention this.. I'm using some from those kits that I saved especially to use with these photos. I even pulled out the papers from that kit with the fingerprints and magnifying glasses and I'm using them for the colors.. not the designs... egads!! LOL It's insane how many photos I took on that trip... but it's SO much fun looking back through them and scrapping them.

Suggestion for anyone taking a big trip ... take notes!! My little spiral notebook has been a Godsend... thankfully that didn't get lost in the floods... so it's there to remind me of each thing we did each day.
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

Used another piece of CS paper - the red leather-like paper from one of the Valentine kits (can't remember the name).
These pictures are from one of my husband's work events. He is on the right. (The woman next to him is not me).
WP_20190216_04_50_49_Rich.jpg
WP_20190216_04_50_49_Rich.jpg (113.87 KiB) Viewed 166 times
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Oh my gosh! That's perfect!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Fun layout and that red is perfect!
Pam Cook #48
Monica

Post by Monica »

Great page, Sue! The red paper is from Study in Red and the blue one from Stratosphere. ;)
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

wonderful page
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Great layout and looks like a happy group! I loved that velvety Study in Red paper. That’s another CS kit I have used it all. I still have some POPS of that kit. I’ve been trying to use up POPS up top but I’ll be long dead before that happens!
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

Monica wrote:Great page, Sue! The red paper is from Study in Red and the blue one from Stratosphere. ;)
Thanks, Monica, I forgot to mention the blue CS paper. I love that shade of blue.
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
Monica

Post by Monica »

pugmom wrote:
Monica wrote:Great page, Sue! The red paper is from Study in Red and the blue one from Stratosphere. ;)
Thanks, Monica, I forgot to mention the blue CS paper. I love that shade of blue.
You're welcome. :D I loved Stratosphere! That kit was used for so many Easter and summer pictures! I think I bought both Sr and Jr, POPs, and additional paper packs because it worked so well! :lol:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin