Not a sticky grid, but...

Save some $ Find out what works
Keitha

Not a sticky grid, but...

Post by Keitha »

The sticky grid conversation reminds me of a tip I saw recently, that when you're layering die cuts or other bits for a card front or layout and don't want to lose the arrangement when you go to stick it down, use a piece of Glad Press 'n Seal pressed lightly over the front to hold everything in place. Then when you've adhered it all gently peel off the plastic wrap.
pamcook

Re: Not a sticky grid, but...

Post by pamcook »

I had forgotten! Was that Jen McGuire? I’m pretty sure it was her husband who invented that product.
Pam Cook #48
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

pamcook wrote:I had forgotten! Was that Jen McGuire? I’m pretty sure it was her husband who invented that product.

Yes and Yes! JM did a video on that years ago and also just a few days ago while using some new dies. I have that stuff and forget to use it.

Good reminder Keitha.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I can't tell you how many times I've taken photos of a LO so I could duplicate what I finally decided to do. Guess what's on my grocery list??
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

It was Ali from AliLovesCardmaking I saw use the Press 'n Seal; I, too, had heard that tip before and forgotten about it. Simon Says Stamp carries it - which is where she got it because they don't have it in Australia.
Pam I also have been known to take a photo on my phone to remember my placement of things. Makes for an interesting camera roll, if you forget to delete them LOL.
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

I bought that Press and Seal when the idea of using it for crafts first appeared. I never could figure it out why it was so wonderful for crafts and hated it for sealing in the kitchen but I finally used it up-wrapping cheese, I think. So, don't buy a big box of it.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com