Save some $ Find out what works
pamcook

Tonic items Creativation 2019

Post by pamcook »

Pam Cook #48
BekiWard@msn.com

Re: Tonic items Creativation 2019

Post by BekiWard@msn.com »

Those specialty papers are beautiful! And those background dies...but that luggage! Oh my!
Beki Ward
Clarksville VA
BekiWard@gmail.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

Love all the different papers! And wow... I really want that luggage set. Hopefully it's not too expensive, because that would nicely replace some older pieces that I need to get rid of but hadn't found anything to replace them.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

I subscribe to the Tonic monthly kit. It’s quite the value and you get a pile of dies, a small stamp set, Nuvo products and usually 6 different sheets of their specialty papers plus a 6x6 double sided pad sometimes. I’m worried I’ll never have enough time to play with everything that comes in it. But I really like getting the Nuvo products to try out.

And yes that luggage is quite gorgeous.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I neeeed the metal sheets!

So glad to see some different papers. I think I might be doing a bit of shopping when it all starts hitting the stores. ;)
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

paddlegal wrote:I subscribe to the Tonic monthly kit. It’s quite the value and you get a pile of dies, a small stamp set, Nuvo products and usually 6 different sheets of their specialty papers plus a 6x6 double sided pad sometimes. I’m worried I’ll never have enough time to play with everything that comes in it. But I really like getting the Nuvo products to try out.

And yes that luggage is quite gorgeous.
I'm tempted.... I really am... but I don't need more and more dies. sigh.
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

I didn't think the luggage looked like it would hold all that much. I liked the way the top bag slid on the handle of the lower bag. I'd like something like that for a carryon, never mind for craft supplies. I'd like to see it in person.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

mpizzazz wrote:I didn't think the luggage looked like it would hold all that much. I liked the way the top bag slid on the handle of the lower bag. I'd like something like that for a carryon, never mind for craft supplies. I'd like to see it in person.

I thought it was good looking but the first one she showed looked hard to get in and out of it. It needs to open a lot wider.

Monica, at times I wish I could get everything but the dies, nice as they are. It’s the specialty papers, tools and Nuvo products that I really am enjoying.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I still have my older bags that hold a ton of things. They're not as pretty as the ones shown, but hold a lot more "stuff." Don't think I'll be in a hurry to replace them - pretty isn't always better. ;)
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

My only reason for looking i that my old stuff is falling apart. :roll: Otherwise I'd just stick with it!