Merry Christmas!

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
pamcook

Merry Christmas!

Post by pamcook »

Good morning! I hope Santa was good to you all this year - especially since most of us were probably on the naughty list. :lol:

We did a video chat with Cara and her family last night. Harris kept calling Joel “Papa” and when I tried to talk with him, I got, “No. Papa!” It was fun seeing them so excited. Now we’re waiting for Chris’ family to wake up. I’m surprised Kenan’s sleeping in so late.

There’s only a few clouds in the sky and I think it’s supposed to be about 50 degrees. Maybe we’ll go for a Christmas Day walk somewhere - if we can find a trail that isn’t saturated from all our rain.

When you get time, post a photo!
488BA997-2324-4D4C-AF57-2CD5FEC827C7.jpeg
488BA997-2324-4D4C-AF57-2CD5FEC827C7.jpeg (56.44 KiB) Viewed 421 times
Pam Cook #48
jmp1022

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by jmp1022 »

Merry Christmas

We are still in pj's and it's 11:00

:drunk:
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Merry Christmas all! We are in various stages of awake. I’m up making breakfast and my 2 men aren’t, LOL. If I can corner my guys sometime today I’ll get a selfie of us. Oh I hear movement upstairs. I know my coffee will bring Bob down soon. Yes, Pam...Costa Rica Taraffu!

After heavy rain yesterday and through the night, today is glorious, clean sunshine.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

rsz_20181225_133113.jpg
rsz_20181225_133113.jpg (89.8 KiB) Viewed 409 times
rsz_20181225_131214.jpg
rsz_20181225_131214.jpg (177.08 KiB) Viewed 412 times
Merry Christmas to all.

Nice photo Pam. :D
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

[quote="paddlegal"]Merry Christmas all! We are in various stages of awake. I’m up making breakfast and my 2 men aren’t, LOL. If I can corner my guys sometime today I’ll get a selfie of us. Oh I hear movement upstairs. I know my coffee will bring Bob down soon. Yes, Pam...Costa Rica Taraffu!

After heavy rain yesterday and through the night, today is glorious, clean sunshine.[/quotes I gals the coffee was a hit. It’s not so easy to choose a coffee for a coffee lover!
Pam Cook #48
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

pat-czap wrote:
rsz_20181225_133113.jpg
rsz_20181225_131214.jpg
Merry Christmas to all.

Nice photo Pam. :D
Thanks Pat! So nice to see your smiling faces!
Pam Cook #48
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

The morning flurry is over. Breakfast, stockings, church, presents, lunch...and now a little rest before heading to a cousin's house for a family gathering. Lots of photos so far. Need to get one of Mike and me, though.
Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Merry Christmas to you all! Wonderful photos ladies. Have a fantastic day.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Monica

Post by Monica »

Merry Christmas all! I got up round 9 to toss a tomato cheddar strata in the oven then went back to bed until it came out an hour later! New recipe and very tasty. We're doing a marathon of Star Wars movies and just having a quiet day... I'll take a picture later to share.
:santa:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Pam, correct! Your coffee selection was excellent.

Here’s the best I can do for a typical photo of our quiet christmas. The traditional Scrabble game between me and Charley. In this photo I am about to score a big one that then tied up the board so bad we ended it and started a fresh one. I lost both games. Today we are just kicking back and watching some TV and thinking about continuing the Scrabble.
Attachments
10E89B0E-9111-4AE6-ABCE-37FF9D8A4328.jpeg
10E89B0E-9111-4AE6-ABCE-37FF9D8A4328.jpeg (76.51 KiB) Viewed 387 times
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

paddlegal wrote:Pam, correct! Your coffee selection was excellent.

Here’s the best I can do for a typical photo of our quiet christmas. The traditional Scrabble game between me and Charley. In this photo I am about to score a big one that then tied up the board so bad we ended it and started a fresh one. I lost both games. Today we are just kicking back and watching some TV and thinking about continuing the Scrabble.
Oh gosh! I love that you have a dictionary on the sofa!! That’s hard core Scrabble.
Pam Cook #48
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

pamcook wrote:
paddlegal wrote:Pam, correct! Your coffee selection was excellent.

Oh gosh! I love that you have a dictionary on the sofa!! That’s hard core Scrabble.

Well let me explain the dictonaries...yes plural. We use 4 plus the two-letter sheet. We play with slightly altered rules. There is no time limit for a move. Sometimes it’s several days, LOL. Plus we allow word shopping. Other than that we play by the rules. :lol: Game is over tonight...I lost again. But the board will stay up for about another week and a rematch or two.
FARLEY in Sacramento
katymjo

Post by katymjo »

I hope you all enjoyed Christmas Day.
As it was fine and sunny, though chilly, we went down to Sandsend for a walk on the beach, along with lots of other people, kids and dogs. Then back home to open a bottle of Prosecco and our presents. We had a piece of turkey breast and assorted veg, then watched the new Disney animated film of The Jungle Book on tv. Brilliant!
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Pat, I love seeing your smiling faces! Thanks for posting the photos.

I forgot to take any photos yesterday! We had our traditional breakfast of apple fritters with sugar and lemon juice which Ray's Mum made weekly when they were growing up. We deep fry about twice a year! Then we opened our mystery gifts. We draw a number and open in that order and you can steal any of the previously opened gifts. We all liked what we got and there was no stealing. There was pistachios, shortbread, chocolates, stoopenwaffles, wine, hand creams (Ray was thrilled with those, not! So I have them).

We had scallops for a first course then ham, candied yams and a chopped salad with lots of veggies and apple and drank real French champagne. Dessert hours later was Ray's Christmas pudding with vanilla ice cream, another of his Mum's recipes with a rose Prosecco.

We went for a walk to the lighthouse and we all talked to relatives around the world. It was a nice day.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

pamcook wrote:Good morning! I hope Santa was good to you all this year - especially since most of us were probably on the naughty list. :lol:

We did a video chat with Cara and her family last night. Harris kept calling Joel “Papa” and when I tried to talk with him, I got, “No. Papa!” It was fun seeing them so excited. Now we’re waiting for Chris’ family to wake up. I’m surprised Kenan’s sleeping in so late.

There’s only a few clouds in the sky and I think it’s supposed to be about 50 degrees. Maybe we’ll go for a Christmas Day walk somewhere - if we can find a trail that isn’t saturated from all our rain.

When you get time, post a photo!
488BA997-2324-4D4C-AF57-2CD5FEC827C7.jpeg
Wow, Pam. Joel is smiling! How is he doing?
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com