Cat Martin designs

Got one? Know of a good one?
pamcook

Cat Martin designs

Post by pamcook »

I’ve enjoyed and been inspired by her layouts for a few years but had no idea she sold digital kits. My brain still shuts down at digital and still, our home printer wouldn’t print at the quality I’d be happy with. Well, Cheeky Studio has partnered with her to offer her Norwegian Wood kit. She even has flair!

Great customer service from Cheeky Studio. Shipping is a little pricey but, hey, someone’s gotta offset all those deals the shipping companies give to the big boys.
Pam Cook #48
mpizzazz

Re: Cat Martin designs

Post by mpizzazz »

The diecuts are very nice looking!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

pamcook wrote:I’ve enjoyed and been inspired by her layouts for a few years but had no idea she sold digital kits. My brain still shuts down at digital and still, our home printed wouldn’t print at the quality I’d be happy with. Well, Cheeky Studio has partnered with her to offer her Norwegian Wood kit. She even has flair!

Great customer service from Cheeky Studio. Shipping is a little pricey but, hey, someone’s gotta offset all those deals the shipping companies give to the big boys.

I got very excited when I saw you mention digital kits. No kits but there are a few images and sentiments. I’ll keep an eye on this site. I am always on the hunt for new cut file sites. I never did get the hang of CS Digi kits or anyone else’s. Funny, I can cut the heck out of SVG files but digi scrapping kits make my eyes glaze over. :lol:
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

paddlegal wrote:
pamcook wrote:I’ve enjoyed and been inspired by her layouts for a few years but had no idea she sold digital kits. My brain still shuts down at digital and still, our home printed wouldn’t print at the quality I’d be happy with. Well, Cheeky Studio has partnered with her to offer her Norwegian Wood kit. She even has flair!

I got very excited when I saw you mention digital kits. No kits but there are a few images and sentiments. I’ll keep an eye on this site. I am always on the hunt for new cut file sites. I never did get the hang of CS Digi kits or anyone else’s. Funny, I can cut the heck out of SVG files but digi scrapping kits make my eyes glaze over. :lol:
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/TheMintyOctopus
Pam Cook #48
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

pamcook wrote:
paddlegal wrote:

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/TheMintyOctopus

OMGosh! Thank you Pam!
FARLEY in Sacramento