Happy Thanksgiving

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
EDelValle

Happy Thanksgiving

Post by EDelValle »

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.
May you have much to be thankful for throughout
the year.

:txg:
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
pbp908

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by pbp908 »

I'm thankful for my PAO sisters!

Chris should be here in a bit, so it'll be a fairly quiet day with just the 4 of us. If any of you happen to watch the Philadelphia parade today, our marching band is there. Hard to miss them - they're wearing kilts! :lol:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

My list of what I am thankful for would fill up this page and beyond. Know that all of you are on this list. I so appreciate your friendship!

Happy Thanksgiving dear friends!
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Make sure you say thanks for running water. Our line has a leak and danged if we can find it. Joel turns it on at the meter long enough for showers and dishes. Our water line is about 1/3 mile. These leaks are normally easy to find. Not this time. It’s been almost two weeks now and still no fun. Even better? He has a 100% torn rotator cuff and a partial tear in the bicep tendon. Surgery for him on Tuesday. Sling for a month and rehab 5-6 months. Pray for me. I’m very thankful I work from home now so I can be here to care for him but sometimes absence makes the heart grow fonder?

Anyway - for sure these annoyances are not the worst thing that could be happening. I have so very many things to be thankful for. Among them - my PAO Friends. Hope you’re all having a great day!
Pam Cook #48
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

Yes ma'am, much to be thankful for...starting with all my PAO friends.
Happy Turkey day to all.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

I hope you have all had a wonderful day with family and/or friends. I haven't done the traditional turkey dinner for several years but it turned out ok. Wendy who some of you met at a ReCreate and her husband came for dinner and we had a good time. It's only 6:15 and I'm ready for bed. I need to find a book to read to keep awake.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Thanksgiving was our usual happy, quiet day. I literally took 3 days to make our traditional/non-traditional feast: Lentil Loaf (brown rice, portobello mushrooms, lentils and other good stuff), fresh cranberry stuffed acorn squash and honey/tamari glazed green beans. Oh desert...pumpkin/chocolate brownies and apple-berry crumble. And of course my favorite wine, Todd Taylor Primitivo. I am glad I now have 3 days to recover with tons of leftovers. Feet are up to watch videos and decide what Black Friday sites to peruse. And maybe I’ll stir myself and get those PAO cards made, LOL.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Monica

Post by Monica »

We're at the in-laws and busy with nieces and catching up with everyone. Stuffed ourselves full of good food yesterday and looking forward to leftovers later today- Happy slightly belated Turkey Day!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin