PAO 10th Anniversary Hard-Cores’ Rabbit Hole!

paddlegal

PAO 10th Anniversary Hard-Cores’ Rabbit Hole!

Post by paddlegal »

While I’ve been having breakfast and excitedly reading our 10th Anniversary assignment I hit the “View Your Posts” and went back in time. Try that...go to your very first post and start making your way back to the present. (97 pages for me). Names I haven’t heard in years floated by and though I see many of them on FB they have strayed for one reason or another. Totally understandable. Life happens.

But then there’s the Hard Core PAOists...us! How amazing. I can’t imagine a day going by without checking in with you all.

Have fun going down memory lane. It could be a helpful inspiration for creating our ATCs.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pbp908

Re: PAO 10th Anniversary Hard-Cores’ Rabbit Hole!

Post by pbp908 »

Want a real trip? Read the oldest threads from the early days of PAO. It's a great reminder why we're all here now!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

pbp908 wrote:Want a real trip? Read the oldest threads from the early days of PAO. It's a great reminder why we're all here now!

Exactly what I’ve been doing.
FARLEY in Sacramento
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

paddlegal wrote:While I’ve been having breakfast and excitedly reading our 10th Anniversary assignment I hit the “View Your Posts” and went back in time. Try that...go to your very first post and start making your way back to the present. (97 pages for me). Names I haven’t heard in years floated by and though I see many of them on FB they have strayed for one reason or another. Totally understandable. Life happens.

But then there’s the Hard Core PAOists...us! How amazing. I can’t imagine a day going by without checking in with you all.

Have fun going down memory lane. It could be a helpful inspiration for creating our ATCs.

I have 247 pages!

I think about how I met Pam C, Cheryl H & Cheryl M 6 months after Ry was born at Pam's house.
It is always amazing how a hobby can lead to a family
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

I tried this, never looked at View Your Posts before. That is a cool feature going all the way back to the beginning. I have 159 pages. Didn't think I had that much to say!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

ChristyB wrote:
paddlegal wrote:While I’ve been having breakfast and excitedly reading our 10th Anniversary assignment I hit the “View Your Posts” and went back in time. Try that...go to your very first post and start making your way back to the present. (97 pages for me). Names I haven’t heard in years floated by and though I see many of them on FB they have strayed for one reason or another. Totally understandable. Life happens.

I have 247 pages!

I think about how I met Pam C, Cheryl H & Cheryl M 6 months after Ry was born at Pam's house.
We had so much fun that night. Laurie B came all the way from New Bern. I was so afraid no one would show up.

Ten years.
Pam Cook #48
Monica

Post by Monica »

I think my favorite post from way back thus far was Julie Fugina responding to someone's thread about feeling guilty over having this place to go to, especially knowing now that she was Admin all along. The thread is under the I'm New section, and really brings me back to those early days of PAO coming into itself.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

The early days wow some names and people I haven't thought about in a long time.
the only thing I can say is
Happy Anniversary!
Monica

Post by Monica »

If any of you know how to contact those who were early day PAOers but no longer here... I found a chat thread from the first month with a bunch of names/faces who I haven't seen/heard from in a long time but might be interested in stopping by for our 10th year party.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

274 pages for me. :shock:
Pam Cook #48
wannabescrappin

Post by wannabescrappin »

ChristyB wrote: I have 247 pages!

And, I soooo miss you! :drunk: RELAX!! (lol)
Find time each day to rejoice in the journey...

Cheryl H (aka wannabescrappin)
#61 in the order of PAO
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

pamcook wrote:
ChristyB wrote:

I have 247 pages!

We had so much fun that night. Laurie B came all the way from New Bern. I was so afraid no one would show up.

Ten years.
Cheryl H was so new she had to open her paper cutter from the package. :lol:
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

Hi there! I just went through a bunch of my old posts. I have to tell you it inspired me to see what I had created before and it also reminded me about how great you all are. When this group was created I remember feeling like there was so much change in the air (not all of it good), but this was such a welcoming place to be with my crafty friends.

I am excited to be back and can't believe I left for so long. Thank you for always being a welcoming group!! I plan to stay around and try to keep the creative juices flowing! :creating:

You are all the best!!! :happy94:
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Always welcome Gwen! Excited to see you’re getting your creativity flowing.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Exactly what Debbie said.
FARLEY in Sacramento