706D02E0-BC60-4397-8675-22127FFFC4E9.jpeg
706D02E0-BC60-4397-8675-22127FFFC4E9.jpeg (79.48 KiB) Viewed 243 times
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Re: Keitha!

Post by Keitha »

Nov 11 - Christmas in Love, starring Brooke D'Orsay and Daniel Lissing
Nov 17 - Return to Christmas Creek, starring Tori Anderson and Stephen Huszar
Nov 23 - Pride, Prejudice and Mistletoe, starring Lacey Chabert and Brendan Penny. We're filming this one right now!

And they'll repeat the ones we did last year: "Christmas in Angel Falls" (Oct 28) and "Christmas Encore" (Nov 1).

If you have Netflix, look for Christmas Calendar which we did this year (not airing yet) and Christmas Inheritance from 2017.

Okay Marianne, that adds up to just 7; "The Santa Clause" makes it only 8 Christmas movies in my career - plus whatever Christmas episodes there would have been of series I was working on: Due South, DOC, Wind at My Back, etc.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I’m looking forward to seeing them!
Pam Cook #48
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Keitha wrote:Nov 11 - Christmas in Love, starring Brooke D'Orsay and Daniel Lissing
Nov 17 - Return to Christmas Creek, starring Tori Anderson and Stephen Huszar
Nov 23 - Pride, Prejudice and Mistletoe, starring Lacey Chabert and Brendan Penny. We're filming this one right now!

And they'll repeat the ones we did last year: "Christmas in Angel Falls" (Oct 28) and "Christmas Encore" (Nov 1).

If you have Netflix, look for Christmas Calendar which we did this year (not airing yet) and Christmas Inheritance from 2017.

Okay Marianne, that adds up to just 7; "The Santa Clause" makes it only 8 Christmas movies in my career - plus whatever Christmas episodes there would have been of series I was working on: Due South, DOC, Wind at My Back, etc.
It sure seems like more than 7, time really slows down when you aren't having fun!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com