Hello from Michigan

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
gwendols

Hello from Michigan

Post by gwendols »

Hi!! I've missed you all. I'm sorry that I haven't been back here sooner. Farley sent me a beautiful card the other day and it reminded me again how much I missed this place. I have been bad with my crafting (more collecting, less using lately). I am hoping to get back to it soon and am looking forward to a weekend retreat that I am going to in November to kick that scrapping mojo back in.

I am going to make an effort to get back to my card making and spending more time here. :)

Thank you Farley for the awesome card!!! I will take a picture when I get home today and post.
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
pamcook

Re: Hello from Michigan

Post by pamcook »

Hey you!
Pam Cook #48
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Welcome back.... and have fun at the retreat... then come tell us all about it!! :-)
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Yay Gwen! I’m so glad the card prompted you to reappear. But don’t wait until November to hang out with us. Start playing with something this weekend and post it here. We’ve missed you too.
FARLEY in Sacramento
katymjo

Post by katymjo »

Missed you Gwen, glad you're back with us again.
Kathryn.
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

I've missed getting in and playing with my supplies. It's been one of those things where you know it's going to be a bear and avoidance seems easier at times. :) I'm going to a stamp show this weekend as well (Stamp Scrap Art Tour). They always have a lot of great make and takes there so that will help too.
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Hi Gwen!!!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Good to see you here Gwen! I've pretty much been missing in action also. It has been hard getting back into my card making but with Christmas heading in fast I'm sure to get back soon.
gwendols wrote:I've missed getting in and playing with my supplies. It's been one of those things where you know it's going to be a bear and avoidance seems easier at times. :) I'm going to a stamp show this weekend as well (Stamp Scrap Art Tour). They always have a lot of great make and takes there so that will help too.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO