What's new?

What clubs do you belong to, what do they offer, would you recommend or beware...
Laurie

What's new?

Post by Laurie »

I haven't scrapped in so long and I can't hardly wait to unpack all my stuff and organize it. What's some of the newest techniques? Videos? Clubs? I've been on Youtube looking and have watched some of Club Scrap's videos. Any recommendations?

Laurie
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
jfugina

Re: What's new?

Post by jfugina »

Well, it's not super new, but Scrapbook Generation's club was one of my favorites. They have several options that I felt were reasonable. And like Club Scrap, they came with sketches and full cutting directions. I had to quit because I had accumulated way too much and wasn't hardly spending any time scrapping, so it was just piling up. I think if I ever got this existing stash knocked down a bit, that would be the kit I would re-join. But in the meantime, I use their sketch books almost exclusively.

Hopefully Pam C will jump in - she's got some favorites too. But considering I enjoy the brainlessness of having instructions to follow, SG will probably always be my kit of choice.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I still love Shimelle’s teaching style. She uses products from different companies (including her own of course). She has tons of great videos on YouTube and her classes are extremely reasonable.

I’ve been a member of Hip Kit Club for quite a while. I love that she choose products from several companies and fills the kits out with HKC designs. The Facebook group is active and she doesn’t care if you use products from your stash. There’s no drama.

Other scrapbookers I follow on YouTube are Irit Landgraf, Missy Whidden, Ashley Laura, and several more but I honestly find I’m more drawn to Shimelle’s style.

I hope that’s helpful?
Pam Cook #48
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

Jennifer McGuire has lots of video on youtube
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I really think you'd like Scrapbook Generations. It's a great seque from CS and gives you the opportunity to try product from several sources. I've gone through all of my kits, but not quite ready to sign up again yet. I really need to take some photos!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

pbp908 wrote:I really think you'd like Scrapbook Generations. It's a great seque from CS and gives you the opportunity to try product from several sources. I've gone through all of my kits, but not quite ready to sign up again yet. I really need to take some photos!
I think I've only got one super kit and two Generations kits left, but given the thousands of sheets of loose cardstock I have, it's not like I'm on the verge of not having enough product to work with. :lol:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

Thanks Ladies....going to watch some videos while waiting patiently for the house to be ready for move in. We are hoping December 16th for move in date.
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina