Nancy's June Cards

nancine

Nancy's June Cards

Post by nancine »

I cannot commit to a LOAD but I did get a chance the last few days to,do,some card making.
I also made a "master board" - not Christmas but Fathers Day themed so hopefully today I can work with that.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (114.58 KiB) Viewed 679 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (101.08 KiB) Viewed 679 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (110.41 KiB) Viewed 679 times
Keitha

Re: Nancy's June Cards

Post by Keitha »

These are great Nancy; I particularly like the one at the bottom. Hmmm, I think I have a border roller stamp somewhere...

Oops, meant to ask about the gas station sign with the star - is that a stamp? Inquiring minds need to know!
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Fabulous cards Nancy! And the street scene with the gas station is wonderful. like your color choices.
FARLEY in Sacramento
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Fabulous cards. And I love that last one. Perfect for Chris!!!

I'll jump in and inform Keitha that stamp set is from Papertrey. Too cute.
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

I love the last card as well. My Dad and Mom owned a Phillips 66 gas station while I was growing up and reminded me of that. I remember working at that gas station. We had a Lake not far from us and I sold worms to the fishermen who came to fish that lake. I even dug them, that must have been my Tom boy days!

http://nebraskabackroads.com/?p=310
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Ahhh, Debbie, my Dad worked at a Phillips 66 gas station, too. Then after his service station career was cut short by an auto accident, he became a printer and worked in the print shop at a subsidiary of Phillips. We had tons of their advertising stuff around our home. My brother probably took it all. I should do a layout about his garage. Its a sight to behold.
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

ScrappinJen wrote:Ahhh, Debbie, my Dad worked at a Phillips 66 gas station, too. Then after his service station career was cut short by an auto accident, he became a printer and worked in the print shop at a subsidiary of Phillips. We had tons of their advertising stuff around our home. My brother probably took it all. I should do a layout about his garage. Its a sight to behold.
Would love to see that!
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Oh, Debbie, I used to dig for night crawlers, too. Some of my sweetest childhood memories are fishing with my Dad.
nancine

Post by nancine »

Debbie J wrote:I love the last card as well. My Dad and Mom owned a Phillips 66 gas station while I was growing up and reminded me of that. I remember working at that gas station. We had a Lake not far from us and I sold worms to the fishermen who came to fish that lake. I even dug them, that must have been my Tom boy days!

http://nebraskabackroads.com/?p=310
That is so cool! We always joked that the Phillips stations were my Dad's, since his name is Philip (but only one L)

Jen is right - it's a Papertrey Ink set... Betsy Veldman does them and has all sorts of tiny town things but I thought this was good for guy cards.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

They're pretty wonderful.
I pulled out those papers (the gas station card) last night for my layout. Great minds, and all that.
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Thanks Jen & Nancy, those are stinkin' cute. Food for thought.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Nice cards, Nancy, those gas station stamps are fun!
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Very cool cards Nancy! I need to come up with some masculine cards this week. A friend needs a couple for birthdays and I need to make a fathers day one.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

love these cards
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Thanks for the great idea with the card with the grill.... Mike's birthday is at the end of the month and I've been toying with the idea of buying him a grill... and I have CS stamps with a grill... so I can make his card with that!! yay!! thank you thank you thank you! :greenbounce:
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com