Christmas "Journals" 2015

ScrappinJen

Re: Christmas "Journals" 2015

Post by ScrappinJen »

Okay. The fridge was repairable so I celebrated by spending money. I joined the JYC class but still haven't received my acknowledgement. So I haven't been able to explore. That gal tries to do everything herself. She needs to hire an assistant.

Anyway, looking forward to embellishing some pocket cards over the weekend. Along with Christmas cards. Yikes, that list is getting longer! And Deb is finished. Overachiever!!!

:roll:
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

ScrappinJen wrote:And Deb is finished. Overachiever!!!

:roll:
I'm retired!! the house is clean and the laundry is done. Leaves are all raked and the wood is cut and stacked.............What else is there to do but play!!!
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Procrastinate.

:lol:
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

hey come to my house
it needs to be cleaned and the wood stacked
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

I'm in. Finally, Shimelle approved me. Pam, I am so happy you recommended it. Just with my cursory glances this morning (after looking at Story Stamp), I can tell this class is more like me than the DD one. Oh, well, live and learn. I still love everything Ali throws at me. Shimelle, too. So I'll just be a classroom junkie. Now the trick is to DO THE STUFF!

My head is spinning today with all the new material from Ali. And now this. Oh my goodness....I think I'll have to let 30 Days of Thankful slide. I still take the photos but to get some layouts done, too??? Doubtful.