Day 2 at Disney

All character images are copyrited by the Walt Disney Company. PAO is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company in any way. Just big fans!
n8tvtexan

Day 2 at Disney

Post by n8tvtexan »

Journaling reads: It was a thrill to drive up and see the WDW sign. Next was the Magic Kingdom entrance. It was even more exciting to see the Contemporary Resort, Space Mountain and Cinderella's Castle all come into view.

This was our 3rd day in Florida but day 2 at Disney. Easter Sunday, we stayed off site at our horrible hotel. We had a nice breakfast & spent time relaxing. Monday, we checked out and went to WDW.We checked into the fabulous Contemporary. It has always been a dream of mine to stay at the resort that the monorail goes though. Dreams do come true!!
Attachments
day2.jpg
day2.jpg (50.01 KiB) Viewed 685 times
ChristyB

Re: Day 2 at Disney

Post by ChristyB »

we never stay on sight. Since we usually travel en masse (12-15 people together) we rent a house right off the property. But close enough that we can watch the fireworks from our porch. We also have our own private swimming pool. I would like to stay on the grounds. Bet it would be a whole different perspective.
n8tvtexan

Re: Day 2 at Disney

Post by n8tvtexan »

After staying on-site, I dont know if I'll go back to off site. I love being totally immersed in Disney. Plus, everything is right there and so convenient.