It's Magic!!!!

All character images are copyrited by the Walt Disney Company. PAO is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company in any way. Just big fans!
n8tvtexan

It's Magic!!!!

Post by n8tvtexan »

These pics cover a variety of things from MGM. The journaling from left to right reads......
"Cole's first pin trade with a Cast member was exciting. He had a hard time choosing one of her pins."

"While at MGM, we took a tour of Disney Animation Studios. They were working on "Lilo & Stitch" Isaaic was the animator who drew this and conducted the tour."

"Who else but Disney can create a magical world where a wall is painted to look like a famous city block and a 10 year old boy can pose for a photo with a six foot ant?! We never want to go home!! (even if its almost 100 degrees outside!)

BTW, Lilo & Stitch became my fav Disney movies when it was released. It was AMAZING to get to see some of the process of the film being worked on. We had no idea it would be so hot in Florida in March either! lol
its magic.jpg
ChrisR

Re: It's Magic!!!!

Post by ChrisR »

:lol: I have that same kit! It does make for a fun layout. If you think March is hot, you should come in July, :lol:
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Oh I know! I can remember going in the summer when I was younger. We've only taken the kids in March & December. I went for a girls only trip in October. It was PERFECT! Great weather, no long lines and no kids! lol
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

ah yes--the pin trading.
The 2 older girls dropped some cash on the venture
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

I read somewhere that they dont do pin trading at the parks here in Japan. That will be a big disappointment to my kids. They love trading. They sell the pins at the Disney Store here so I thought they would trade. Oh well. At least we'll be able tp pick up some cool pins. I got one today that says Happy New Year 2009. Mickey and Minnie are dressed in Kimonos. Way cool!