Hi, I'm new

Please stop here and introduce yourself!
jam1375

Re: Hi, I'm new

Post by jam1375 »

Thanks for the warm welcome! I feel like I've come home. Cross your fingers for me and my mom as we make our way home to Dallas from NYC this afternoon!
flojo

Post by flojo »

katymjo wrote:Hello, i've decided to stop lurking and join the fun. Hello to all the friends from the September Retreat.
Kathryn J.
Hi Kathryn J. Are you the Kathryn Jones from Sept. retreat. I'm the Cathryn Jones. :lol:
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

jam1375 wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome! I feel like I've come home. Cross your fingers for me and my mom as we make our way home to Dallas from NYC this afternoon!
Drive safe!!! I know we have tons of snow here, with more on the way, and I think New York got hit worse than us!
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Just want to welcome all the newcomers since the last time I checked this thread. Glad you all found us! :)
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Welcome to all who have joined or found us this week. We are having so much fun and love to see all the new and familiar faces.
jam1375

Post by jam1375 »

tlscrap wrote:Drive safe!!! I know we have tons of snow here, with more on the way, and I think New York got hit worse than us!
We made it safely home! We were flying, and were scheduled to arrive at the airport at 9:00pm. We didn't get there until 1:15am on Sunday, tired but safe. Today we exchanged gifts with my parents and are heading out for a holiday dinner at Outback Steakhouse, since we're all too tired to cook. ;)
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

Whew!

and I'll say that Outback is the best place to eat when you don't want to cook!
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

jam1375 wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome! I feel like I've come home. Cross your fingers for me and my mom as we make our way home to Dallas from NYC this afternoon!
That is quite the trip! Wishing you safe travels.