Secret Sisters

Debbie J

Re: Secret Sisters

Post by Debbie J »

I'm surprised they even make such a thing, figured they'd want people to buy new.
nancine

Post by nancine »

I do have some of that - duh. I will try it out on one of those little pads. But when you use them direct to paper they sometimes tear off and I can't seem to find a good way to glue them on.

I have some ink pads - VIVID brand - that were the very first ink pads I got years ago (a least 15+ years) and they are the juiciest, still stamping ink pads I have. Ofcourse they are not the colors I normally like to use these days :lol:
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

So... I've been thinking of making a big mixed batch of diecuts for my Secret Sister.... to go with the other goodies I have for her.... and nope.. no hints as to who it is.... bwahhaahhaaaa

But... I'd enjoy hand-made things like that, too.

Maybe we could have a die-cut swap at some point, too....

anyway.... so.... let's see.... diecuts.... maybe share some from a stash of fibers... oh anyway.... I'm just brainstorming.... I love giving lots of little things instead of one big thing.....so.... the my Secret Sister better like opening lots of wrapped up stuff... :)
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

Okay, if we're talking diecuts I want some of the umbrella man! Oh, Rachelle...... want to cut some for me? :lol:

Honestly, I'm trying to think of things to suggest.... What I really loved about CS were the cool projects, which is why I also like Kaisercraft. Not sure that helps my SS much, but it's what is floating in my brain. I've gotten the BG calendar for the last 2 years to make and hang in my office, although I haven't seen one for 2013 yet. Wide lace, prefereably in white or a pale color I can alter, as I've been doing more tearing on layouts and my lace mostly 1/2 inch wide. Oh, wait... I just thought of something I've been trying desperately to find! I need sheets of redline adhesive, not 1/2" wide rolls (have that) but sheets I can cover an entire piece of grungeboard with. I had some, used it up and have not been able to find it anywhere! I know Michael's carries adhesive sheets in an offbrand, but I want the redliner adhesive sheets. Ranger sells it and so do some other companies.

Does that help anyone? ;)
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I had to go look up the umbrella man... LOL

He's cool.... maybe we SHOULD plan a diecut swap! :-)
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Monica wrote:Okay, if we're talking diecuts I want some of the umbrella man! Oh, Rachelle...... want to cut some for me? :lol:

Honestly, I'm trying to think of things to suggest.... What I really loved about CS were the cool projects, which is why I also like Kaisercraft. Not sure that helps my SS much, but it's what is floating in my brain. I've gotten the BG calendar for the last 2 years to make and hang in my office, although I haven't seen one for 2013 yet. Wide lace, prefereably in white or a pale color I can alter, as I've been doing more tearing on layouts and my lace mostly 1/2 inch wide. Oh, wait... I just thought of something I've been trying desperately to find! I need sheets of redline adhesive, not 1/2" wide rolls (have that) but sheets I can cover an entire piece of grungeboard with. I had some, used it up and have not been able to find it anywhere! I know Michael's carries adhesive sheets in an offbrand, but I want the redliner adhesive sheets. Ranger sells it and so do some other companies.

I'm not sure I have the umbrella man die. I have the embossing folder and the stamp, but I don't think I have the die. Now, I'm not sure, guess I'll have to check my dies when I get home. And.......really, the one TH die you don't have is the Umbrella Man? :tomato:
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Oh Redline sheets sounds like a thing that I need on my list also . I used to be able to get them but can't seem to locate them.
Monica wrote:Okay, if we're talking diecuts I want some of the umbrella man! Oh, Rachelle...... want to cut some for me? :lol:

Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Monica

Post by Monica »

azemigh wrote:

I'm not sure I have the umbrella man die. I have the embossing folder and the stamp, but I don't think I have the die. Now, I'm not sure, guess I'll have to check my dies when I get home. And.......really, the one TH die you don't have is the Umbrella Man? :tomato:
:lol: The umbrella man never really appealed to me until recently, when I saw a couple cool projects using him. I know he's a signature Tim image, but if it doesn't jazz you it doesn't jazz you.... :lol:
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Monica - I have Umbrella Man - he was my $5 find last year. Can't believe I have one you don't. :lol: PM me and let me know how many you want and in what colors.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

:cool5: Will do!