Digi LO: Jake's Day Care photos

jfugina

Re: Digi LO: Jake's Day Care photos

Post by jfugina »

ChristyB wrote:
pamcook wrote:Isn't he the most adorable little guy!? (don't tell him I said "little") He's growing up too fast!

DOes he complain about being called "little" or "baby" ?
That's ry's newest thing..".I'm a BIG girl!"
Yeah, most people don't call him little to his face. LOL. He's one of the shortest kids in his class, but his attitude makes up for anything else that's small about him. So while he doesn't have to correct us about calling him a baby, it does crack me up when he says stuff like "a long long time ago, when I was three...." or "I don't like that toy anymore... it's too babyish". :lol:

Diane - you've got him nailed for sure. I can see what's going on under that smile too. He's tons of trouble. And it's the worst on unsuspecting women who think he's just cute. He can see them coming and runs over them like a steamroller. He's a charmer, for sure. I wonder if he's going to roll over his kindergarten teacher like he does everyone else. I'm actually hoping he can get someone who can see through him and doesn't let him get away whatever he's got planned. :roll:

Thanks for the complements everyone. In spite of his tendencies as a troublemaker, I do think he's pretty darn cute.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
nancine

Post by nancine »

great layouts Julie! And yep, the little twinkle in his eye reminds me of my son - at 23 he's still a charmer. We won't get into some of his teenage years...
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Great LOs, Julie. He is definitely a cutie!