March 2012 Card Sketch Challenge

pamcook

Re: March 2012 Card Sketch Challenge

Post by pamcook »

I hope you can tell this really is a wonky shape. It was hard to get a photo and it's too lumpy to scan.

Made with scraps on and around my desk - although, all put together doesn't look anything at all like anything I've ever made before! The sentiment says, "hold hands with possibility".
20120331_194706.jpg
20120331_194706.jpg (66.67 KiB) Viewed 510 times
Pam Cook #48
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

pamcook wrote: Made with scraps on and around my desk - although, all put together doesn't look anything at all like anything I've ever made before! The sentiment says, "hold hands with possibility".
20120331_194706.jpg
Nothing wrong with making something you wouldn't normally make from scraps around your desk. It looks really good from here.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Love these wonky contributions. Nancy, your card actually matches the original sample better than my wonky template does. So you've certainly matched the challenge.

Pam, I love what you came up with just using scraps around your desk. Right now, my table looks like a small bomb went off. I really gotta get a grip on things. So I'm glad we had some cards this month. I'll be posting the April sketch later on.
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Okay, the April sketch is up. Of course, if you get the urge to make a wonky card in the future, this is the place to post it. Thanks for playing.