Digital Tutorials?

New tricks to amaze your friends
Cathy

Digital Tutorials?

Post by Cathy »

So where would I find the best and very basic and understandable directions for digital scrapping? I've never done it, but am gonna give it a try.
I downloaded the free ClubScrapProduct Demo to my documents folder. I have
Adobe Photoshop 5 Limited Edition. TIA, Cathy:)
tlscrap

Re: Digital Tutorials?

Post by tlscrap »

Hmmmm... Not sure where it is at the new cs site, but ask around, Jac's tutorials are SOOOOo easy and understandable!
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Cathy, I just signed up for a membership at www.ScrappersGuide.com

I figure for the price I can't go wrong (36/year). She has a tutorial CD, too. Maritza has been using that and doing wonderful work.

I downloaded the December kit and for 3 bucks, it's a steal.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I've been thinking of doing this also. Like Beth, I pretty well figured that for $36 for a whole year, you couldn't go wrong. And it says you get some downloads every month, so with some product to go with it.. seems like a steal.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Julie, I've been playing with the December quick album download. It's gorgeous blues with snowflakes and other holiday stuff. I'm feeling like I already got my $36 worth! :creating:

I have to hit the sack now, but will post a digi LO late tomorrow in the gallery just so y'all have an idea what it has. I started too late tonight to finish. :cry:

Reminds me, they have a gallery. I didn't look, but you might check it out.
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Thanks for the tip Beth! I'm definitely on this tomorrow. I fooled around a bit earlier today with the free CS download. I definitely need more instruction!
Cathy:)
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

I agree with what has been posted here already. Jac has some very good, free digital tutorials at www.jacdigital.com. I also signed up for Scrapper's Guide, www.scrappersguide.com and am very impressed with the tutorials there. I haven't explored it enough to know how much beginner's stuff is there, but it is probably on the CD. In case you are wondering, I started with Adobe Photoshop Elements for Dummies :D . Santa is giving me CS3 for Dummies since I recently acquired CS3. I want to learn how to make really cool animations (like my xmas tag a friend made for me) using Fireworks (part of CS3)
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Thank you Chris for Jac's web address. I was looking for that! And the dummies book is exactly what I need. I seem to have a collection of those for all different things. Are they the best or what!
Cathy:)